Chapter - 12

The next day, he called his friends, and told them about it, later, he called Krishna...

"Now what ??", she said with irritation... He is doing everything in his power to help her, he, for the first time, used his power and tried to manage at the registrar's office about the marriage date, usually one should notify 15 days before the marriage but he managed it so that they could marry the next day and custody proceedings don't get delayed... and her rudeness irked him to no extent and he lost his cool... 

"I'm helping you out by marrying you, you better remember that and be nice to me Miss, otherwise f**k my accountability, I don't give a f**k about the custody, I'll break this marriage", he said no scratch that screamed at her...

"Okay...", she said controlling her tears, she hated herself for crying, she never did that, she is not a cry baby but his screams always make her afraid...

"I am sending you an address, come here, we'll discuss everything and also fix the marriage date, we'll marry in a registrar's office... If you have any dreams about your wedding then...", he started 

"No", she quickly added...

"I don't give a f**k**g sh*t even if you do, come here", he said hanging up...

Krishna cried at his rudeness... She is already upset at what happened in the morning... The news she got to know broke her from within... and Viraj's scream is what she didn't need right then...

She cried recollecting the morning incident...

Krishna woke up and finished her morning chores, when she received a call from her favorite person... Her grandfather(father's father), the only man in that house who stood up for her... Though Adiyansh is not related to him in any way, he helped in every way possible, but since he is old, and considering his age and health, Krishna kept some things from him, and even when she left the house, she told him only, ignoring the rest of the family and took his blessings...

"Taatha(grandpa)... how are you ?? You called after so many days, I was about to call you to....", Krishna started but is interrupted by his hard tone...

"When are you going to tell me Krishna ??", he asked strongly

"Tatha...", she remained silent hearing his hard tone... he never got angry with her... she is the most pampered by him... He is the reason Krishna became independent and strong, instead of weak and submissive like her mother...

"Krishna, I got to know that you agreed to marry, I don't know to whom but I know you were trapped, Your Appa planned all this", he said shocking her...

"You... you might have had some misunderstandings tatha, appa can't do this, I agree he didn't like my attitude, but he loves me, he knew Adiyansh is very important to me, he... he can't do this", she said in her broken tone... Yes, she is angry with her father but his father can't stoop that low, can he ??

"Krishna... I heard him and Sundar talking... he is the one who asked Sundar to pass restraining orders against you...", He said breaking Krishna

"Look! you don't have to do this marriage, I'll talk to him, I should have slapped him years back when he pushed you to marry if you want to keep Adiyansh in the home, this home is mine, I am capable of making the decisions still, I'll take care of everything... don't worry Krishna, come home", Her grandfather said but she is broken beyond...

"Tatha, no... I have decided... if it's Appa's plan, then he would play dirtier if I don't succumb now, I don't want my father to stoop lower than this... so please let me do this, Adiyansh's custody will be with me, and that's all I want", she said...