Chapter - 7

Days passed but Krishna didn't hear from Viraj, she cursed herself for trusting him but she was proved wrong soon, he was busy fulfilling the word he gave her...

He was busy investigating the 3 cases on Rajendra Narayan Koppad, and surprisingly, there are many such cases where even an FIR hasn't been lodged, there are many illegal land acquisition cases on him too... 

Viraj decided to get him arrested based on the evidence he had... He sent the orders to the respective police stations and their inspectors where the cases were registered on Mr. Narayan... and within two days, everything is done, the case is moved to trial where Rajendra Narayan is fined, and also jailed for 3 months... 

Krishna got to know about the arrests, she doesn't want any negative effect on Adi, so she went to their place, fortunately, Roshini is the only present in the house then along with Adiyansh's grandfather who wants him to stay with Krishna, Roshini sent Adiyansh with Krishna, so from a week, Adiyansh is staying with her... The days are again back when Krishna and Adiyansh played and cooked together, the little boy can never sit idly when his Krishna is working, he would try to help her in whatever way he can do, like bringing the vegetables with his little hands, or taking out the fresh garbage covers from the shelf for Krishna to clean everything... 

Both of them together finished the work, though Krishna did everything, her little brother's thoughts to help her, gave her enough satisfaction... 

On one such satisfactory day, after finishing all the chores, she bathed him and she too freshened up and sat him to feed him dinner... 

She just started feeding him when the calling bell rang... She wondered who must be at this time of night and went to open the door only to find Viraj Subramanyam standing in all his glory...

"What are you doing here ??", she asked the first thing that came into her mind...

He gave her a once over, she is embarrassed as she is in her mickey mouse pink pajamas... His eyes stopped at her hands which have rice spread on her whole palm completely... Looking at it, he thought she is eating like that and also by her dressing style, he thought of how childish she is...

 Looking at it, he thought she is eating like that and also by her dressing style, he thought of how childish she is

"So mature for having the custody of a 6-year-old", Viraj murmured but she heard...

"excuse me, what the hell is your problem, did you show up at this time to remind me how childish I'm ??", she asked glaring at him and he is pissed...

"Woman, stop with that tone, I'm actually here to help you that is if you let me in", he said in his strong tone which meant business... she opened the door widely letting him in... Viraj is surprised to see Adiyansh there, watching TV and chewing something... that's when he understood that she is feeding him...

"Oh, he is the one who is eating ??", his question slipped before he could stop it...

"Yeah... you see, he is a kid, I need to make the rice very soft, otherwise he can't swallow, what did you think ?? I am eating like this ??", She asked looking at him incredulously... He looked away trying to avoid the moment... "Unbelievable", she muttered...