Chapter - 8

Note - Holla! I thought to post it after a while, but since the chapter is ready, I couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you... Read and find out who is Judge Sundarrajan...

***************************************************************************************

Viraj as thought and planned, got the address where Ojaswi is meeting Judge Sundarrajan... He sent his most trusted man, they were meeting in an average but a very busy restaurant, Viraj asked his man to fix the mike so that he could hear everything... It's not new for Viraj to do these kinds of things, in fact, he did it on a daily basis, since he is appointed to the crime branch, this became a part of his work... So he didn't feel he is offending someone's privacy, but only God knows what will happen when Krishna gets to know about his 'little' stunt...

"Why did you call me here ?? and Why did you do that to the little boy ??", Krishna asked angrily as soon as they got seated...

"Lower your tone Krishna, you don't want anyone to hear, do you ??", Mr. Sundarrajan said calmly

"I don't and please call me Ojaswi... I don't like people who are not close to me call me like that", She said and a wave of hurt passed the older man's face before he covered it with his smirk...

"I don't like to call people who are close to me by their formal names, I always called you Krishna right from your childhood, so can't change my habit now", He said and Krishna lets out a small chuckle...

"Close ?? and me ?? When did this happen sir ??", Krishna mocked him

"Krishna, stop your rebellious act, and return to your family, everyone is worried for you at home..., especially your amma", He said making her fume...

"Stop talking like you care, you people don't care for me, so please for god's sake, stop acting like you do", she said folding her hands...

"Krishna... ", he started...

"Please sir...", Krishna said 

"Now, you don't even want to call me 'Maava' (maternal uncle)", He asked with hurt, the new revelation shocked Viraj... The family court judge is Ojaswi's maternal uncle ??

"I would have if you acted as my uncle and wanted my happiness, but you are nothing but putty in my father's hands, your sister, that is my mother is suffering so much being away from her child, but you are not bothered by it, all you want is to please my so-called father... This is the reason I don't want any kind of relationship with you all", She said with detest...

"Krishna... it's not that...", He started but she cut him off...

"Please, I don't need any explanations, just tell me why you did that ?? Being in such a respectful position, how could you misuse your power ??", She questioned her uncle...

"I didn't misuse anything Krishna, the kind of judgment I passed is right based on the arguments and evidence presented to me in the court, I did it lawfully and what is judicially right, even if you challenge my judgment in the upper courts, you'll get the same response", He said and her eyes welled up...

"I called you here to tell you the solution for all of this...", he said and she looked at him with hope...

"What is it ?? I can do anything for Adi, you know it", she said 

"You need to get yourself a kind of security Krishna, You need to cover all those things the opposition pointed out at you, in short, you need to marry", He said finally bursting the bomb

"Oh... now I get it, this is all another plan by my father, who badly wants me to get married as I became a black spot in his successful life... Huh... I hate you all, you all are manipulative people...", she said wiping her tears...

"This is the only way, Get married and get back Adiyansh or let him live in the child care for the rest of his childhood", said Mr. Sundarrajan

"What kind of a man are you ??", Krishna said giving him a disgusting look...

"I don't have much time to counter your hatred, marry a good man, there might be someone who is ready to accept you with Adiyansh... Marry him and I promise you, you'll get back Adiyansh's custody...", he said getting up...

"There is no man like that... You know what happened in the past, so many of them rejected me because they don't want Adiyansh and Kar.... let it be... no use in talking about it, that too with you, and honestly, I don't need a man to secure Adiyansh's future...", she said the last part with determination...

"That doesn't happen every time, not all men are like him", He told her

"I don't care anymore, I don't have any interest in getting to know anyone, all I want is Adiyansh", she said, and Mr. Sundarrajan sighed deeply...

"I told what I had to, You can decide the rest", saying this he left from there leaving Krishna in tears...

After a while, Krishna too left from there, after having lite supper as she is in no mood to cook... After she left, Viraj's man removed the device and left from there...

Viraj Subramanyam who is shocked to learn about the judge being her maternal uncle didn't get why her family is doing this... Do they want her to settle in her life or something more than that ?? He has so many questions but answers to none and he decided to find them out... but first, he needs to solve the custody issue...

Viraj removed the earpiece and got back to his work...

------

Mr. Sundarrajan went back to his car and his driver drove off, as soon as he entered his car, he called someone...

"I tried my level best to convince her, but I don't think she is convinced...", he said 

"Oh she will, she would do anything for that little brat...", The other person said...

"I don't think we are doing right Bhava(sister's husband), she is your daughter, think about her, we can't pressurize her to get married", Sundar said gently

"I know what I'm doing Rajan, don't question my intentions, what I'm doing is the best for her and my family as well, keep me posted with further developments from time to time", he said hanging up making Mr. Sundarrajan sigh deeply...

The next day, Krishna applied for a caretaker post in the same childcare home where Adiyansh is expected to move in... Thankfully, the court gave a few days time to prepare Adiyansh to send there so Krishna did her best to divert him...

She said, she is playing a game and if she wins, she would get a children's camp for free and it would be so much fun to enjoy that camp with the kids, Adiyansh didn't want to go at first but Krishna hyped so much about it every time and he got ready to go finally... and the very next day, she informed about winning the game and he got the camp for free... The little boy believed her words and got excited to go on a camp with other children... 

He isn't worried as he didn't know he is gonna stay there permanently, and Krishna thought he would be fine as she applied for the job and after she gets it, she will be near to him all the time... She asked Swapnika and Ashwin to take care of her nursery before only, if she gets the job, which she is sure, will get...

The news reached Sundarrajan and he immediately called his brother-in-law...

"Bhava, Krishna applied for the caretaker post in the children's home", He said

"Oh, so she already found the way... huh, she would never give up that easily, stubborn, definitely my daughter... Do one thing, issue restraining orders for both the parties to meet or even see Adiyansh... I'll see how many days can she stay without seeing the little kid", Said Krishna's father...

"Bhava... Krishna will be broken", Said Sundarrajan with fear and love for his niece...

"No she won't Rajan, she is my daughter, she is hell strong, She won't break but will find a solution for this and then my issue will be solved, don't worry too much", he said hanging up...

What do you think ?? Why is Krishna's father doing it ??