Next Morning

Taylor woke up to her alarm the next day thinking that everything was a dream. While going downstairs she had thoughts running through her mind about what happened. She made her way to the kitchen and made herself some coffee, before footsteps were heard behind her. She turned around and nearly punched Macaque in the jaw if he didn't catch her fist in time. 'So it wasn't a dream, shit.' The shadow monkey let go of her hand as everyone else came down. Danny probably explained how they were a cartoon and that he tells her about them. Taylor already knew the Monkey King, Sandy, Piggsy, Iron Fan, Red Son, Spider Queen, and Macaque from the books she read. "So, any requests for breakfast. To make up the whole holding you guys at arrow point last night." The others stayed quiet so she pushed her hair back from the right side of her face. Her right eye was seen only briefly, but a burn scar and blind eye could be seen underneath. The scar was old and she turned to the cabinets. To get ingredients for breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, sausage, fruit, and biscuits were made. "If anyone wants something to drink just ask. There's tea in the cabinet, coffee, juice, and milk." Red then spoke up. "You threatened us last night, and now you're doing all this. Why?" "I kinda agree with Red Son. Why are you doing this?" Mk agreeing with Red Son, never thought you might see the day. "If people you didn't know just showed up out of nowhere with some of them not being human, wouldn't you do the same?" She put plates and food on the table and sat down, the others joining her. "Sis, is there maple syrup?" "Pantry." It was a little awkward now until Iron Fan broke the silence. "We need to find my husband. He was with me when we were teleported here." Taylor nodded and spoke as she ate. "When everyone is done eating we'll search for him, I promise." Mei then noticed a trophy self, and Mk noticed too. "So, uh, what are those for?" Taylor turned to the shelf to see the awards for many sports. "Archery, horse back riding, martial arts, sword fighting, and competitive parkour." "Woah," she finished her breakfast and washed her dish before continuing the conversation. "It's not that impressive. Some off them aren't mine, archery and horse back riding are my specialty though." Large hoof steps were heard outside, but it wasn't Taylor's horse. "Iron Fan, I think we found your man." Said woman rushed outside with her son following her. "Your brother said you have powers, didn't say what they were." She turned from the window to the others, Spider Queen asked the question. "I do, but I won't use them unless I need to," she moved her hair again to show them the scar. "This is what happened when I thought my powers were under control. Then again, I was six." She turned back to the window to watch the demon family reunion. And smiled, she moved to go upstairs so she could get her chores started. "Danny get dressed, we have chores. If you all want to explore or anything you might want to change into some clothes that you can get dirty in. We live on a farm, and let's just say some of the animals have a sixth sense. Spare clothes are in the closets of your rooms." Her and her brother then went to go change.