Danny Got His Fire?!

Taylor woke up in the middle of the night, hungry for something sweet to eat. She yawned and made her way down to the kitchen, and opened the fridge. But she sensed someone behind her, so she whirled around to punch whoever it was. Her fist was caught by Macaque, who had Sun at his side looking kinda drowsy. "What are you two doing up?" "*Yawn* We could ask you the same thing." The white monkey rolled her eyes before pulling out a bowl of peaches from the fridge. "Getting a snack, wanna join me?" The golden monkey woke up more at the sight of the stone fruit, Macaque was less excited since he didn't prefer peaches as much as his opposite. Taylor smirked and set the bowl down on the table as the other two sat down. The female grabbed a fruit and bit into it as the other two did the same. "So, why are you two up?" Sun was the first to answer with his mouth still kinda full. "Heard noises down here, and you seem to be down here for more than just fruit." Macaque finished his peach and started speaking too. "Yeah, you look like you had a nightmare or something." The white and pink furred simian sighed, nothing could get past those two. "I have been having some weird dreams throughout my life. The one I had tonight I had a hundred times before. I stood in front of someone and took an arrow for them. And then yelling and black." The males didn't know how to respond to this information. But before any of the three said anything, Danny fell from the ceiling. "Danny?! What the-?!" Her brother had purple fire licking at his shoulders and back. His eyes were also glowing the same shade of purple, he was looking at the monkeys and then disappeared in the purple flames. "What just happened?!" "Mom! Dad! Danny got his fire!" Everyone was up at this point, and a knock interrupted the small panic. Iron Fan opened the door to see her husband with Danny curled up on his hand. He set the boy down and Margaret tried to touch her son but Jacob and Pigsy held her back. "He doesn't know how to control it yet. We can't touch him." "But-!!" Taylor then set herself ablaze, and hugged her little brother. "It's okay, Danny. Sleep now, it'll help." Her blue fire seemed to have a calming effect on the boy, and his purple fire died down as he fell asleep. The siblings' mother raced to them and took her son, their dad patted his daughter on the back. "Good job. And thank you, Bull King." "Don't mention it." Everyone gathered in the living room and talked about what just happened. "Danny's fire is connected to shadows as from what Jin and Yin told us." Taylor looked to Macaque and Wukong for some help. "I could help him with controlling the shadow part, but he still needs to know how to use the fire itself." Jacob got up and opened a compartment in the floor boards, he pulled out a map. "This map shows the location of the family's secret dojo, it's a days walk from here. I taught Taylor, now it's her turn to teach." He handed the female the map and of course Margaret had to say something too. "Wukong will go with you three too. Taylor, you haven't been in that form for a long time, someone has to teach you to use it again." The three monkeys understood and nodded in agreement. Taylor even thought that during their training, she might figure out what those weird dreams she's been having are all about. "We'll leave at dawn."