The Brother and Revealed Secrets

It was around a week after Jin and Yin were found, and everyone was doing well. Taylor became close friends with Mei, Wukong, and Macaque. Danny found MK, Jin, and Yin to be like big brothers and chaos friends, playing pranks and causing trouble. Jacob, Taylor's dad, became friends with DBK and his family, along with Tang and Sandy. Taylor has even been teaching Red Son some new fire techniques, and helping Spider Queen when she needed it. Chores were already done and Margaret was teaching Pigsy how to make an old family recipe for fudge cake. Taylor was sparring with Red while Iron Fan supervised. "You've gotta do better than that, Red." He blasted fire at her as she dodged. "That's Red Son to you, Stripe-head!" She smirked at the nickname, the two didn't mind who called who what they actually enjoy each other's company. Right when the two were charging at each other a silver Cadillac pulled up distracting them both, and making them hit the other in the face. Iron Fan helped her son up as everyone else came out from what they were doing. A man stepped out of the car, he looked like Jacob except the eyes which were blue not green. The whole family's eyes were wide in shock and Taylor was the only one with an angered look. "John." She had the same venom from when she held them at arrow point, but it held more poison. The two monkeys of the group both held distasteful looks, Macaque actually saw the girl as a sister so he was extra mad. Taylor stomped over to him as he held out his arms for a hug as if he wasn't gone for three years. "Hey sis..!" The onyx and ruby haired girl slugged him in the jaw, her eyes held fire as he got back up. "What was that for?!" "Don't act like you didn't abandon us for three years! You left us for a gold digging, good for nothing, mother-fucking bitch!!" "She left me ok! You were right, happy?!" They were arguing non stop, one of them holding onto anger and the other acting like no pain was caused. He then pulled out a necklace that was hidden in Taylor's shirt, the chain dangling from his hand and her neck. "What's so important about the necklace?" Margaret answered Spider Queen. "It's a glamour, that's not Taylor's real form. We found her in China a few years after John was born, when someone of our family is adopted they automatically gain the spirit fire. We haven't seen what she really looked like since she got burned." Danny was in Yin's arms as Jin and MK stood in front of them, heck it got so heated John ripped off the necklace and shattered it. Taylor screamed in pain as her true form surfaced, fur appeared on her arms and body. A tail was swaying around behind her and her face longed into a muzzle and her teeth sharpened. Her hair was restyled into a more wild shape, and her burn scar was visible with her blind eye. When the transformation was over in her place was a black and red furred monkey demon in her place. "She's a Monkey?!" Taylor in anger and sadness ran into the woods, with Macaque following her with Wukong by his side. Margaret scolded her son, for everything he did. While the others hoped she would come back.