Accepting and Challenge

"Taylor, what's wrong? You're crying." Danny pulled on her sky blue top, hoping to get an answer. But all she did was smile and turn to the group, they saw her burn mark and blind eye healed. Margaret was the first to walk close to her, before tearing up and grabbing her daughter in a hug. Jacob, Danny, Mk, and Mei joined in a group hug. "I'm so happy to see your face again, your real face." Wukong ruffled her hair and Macaque gave her a side hug. "Nice job, Stripe-head." The female monkey rolled her eyes and elbowed Red Son in the shoulder. "Thanks, Red." At the sound of a defeated yell, they all turned around to see John getting up. Macaque and Wukong were about to attack but Taylor stopped them before they could. John pointed his finger at her and said, "You aren't even a real member of this family! You're just some orphan they picked up!" Taylor stepped closer to him, and glared him down. Her wild hair was moving like the flames she would use, and her eyes held distain towards the man she once called a brother.
"I call the right of passage." John laughed, she was challenging him, for what? "What's the challenge then? Horseback riding and archery are off the table." Jacob stepped forward this time. "So is martial arts and sword fighting, John." Taylor knew one thing she has been practicing that he would have no experience in, what so ever. "Meet me at the rock quarry in an hour. We'll see who really gets to be here." "Let's up the anti, if I win you put a glamour on and never take it off again." Taylor smirked, causing the man to shiver in fear. "If I win, you never come back, no matter what." They shook on it and John left to prepare for whatever his sister has in store for him. "Are you nuts?!" Pigsy scolded her with both Sandy and Tang trying to calm him down. Spider Queen put a hand on the girl's shoulder, "You sure you know what you're doing?" Taylor nodded, and started walking towards the woods with everyone following.  "So, what's the challenge? Fire fight, boulder pushing?" Mei was interrupted by Jin and Yin. "Prank War?!" The white monkey shook her head, and answered. "I do sometimes take off my glamour before it was broken. And when I did, I'd go to the rock quarry and climb it. This isn't just a climbing challenge though, it's a race. And I know it's one thing John won't expect."