Epilogue

Lotus woke up with a start, sweating and bandages were wrapped around her body. She slowly sat up while being mindful of her wounds and looked around. The bed she was on was her's and her mate's, the room was too. Someone burst into the room, it was a gold monkey in armor, a phoenix feather crown on his head. "Lotus." "Wukong." The two embraced carefully. They redressed her wound as the king explained everything. "So, I got shot through my uterus with an arrow, I can't have children the normal way, and I've been unconscious for a week after the lotus family tortured me." He nodded and kissed her forehead, nuzzling her as he held her close. Wukong sighed knowing she would be alright physically, but worried for her mental health. "How're you feeling? You know mentally?" Lotus smiled and leaned into her mate more. "Yes, while I was asleep I had a very good dream. You had a successor named MK, we took him as our son. And I got to meet his friends, they were all nice." He smiled, thankful that she was awake. If she hadn't eaten the immortal peach, the female monkey wouldn't be alive. He just listened as she talked about her dream from how she met them as a human, to how they all got home. "That's some dream." "Yeah." The female then felt something on her wrist and lifted her arm to see a black beaded bracelet. The two went wide eyed and smiled at each other. "I'll get the tattoo paint. What color do you want?" Lotus smiled and answered. "Purple, to honor both my shadow brothers." The years went on and a delivery boy made his way through a construction site while two birds watched him from above. One was gold, with red and green tips on the wings, with gold eyes. The other was a white dove with blue eyes, pink tips on the wings, and a purple mask marking on it's face. I believe you all know the rest of the story my friends. THE END.