Chores

Taylor came down and saw the others ready to go outside. And when she walked out she did a respectful nod to DBK, and started towards the barn. Once there she opened the door, Odin came and rubbed against her legs. The girl picked up the old feline, and heard footsteps coming towards her along with the slight smell of peaches. "You shouldn't sneak up on people you know." "Yeah, well you were happy to see the cat so," Sun scratched the back of his head. Taylor turned to see him dressed in jeans and a green hoodie, which didn't look to bad on him. The others came out in country and casual outfits too. Spider Queen wearing a purple, green, and black sun dress with sunglasses. Sandy had a red flannel shirt, jeans, and his usual bare feet. Tang had his usual attire on, same with Mei and Mk. Pigsy was wearing a bomber jacket, jeans, and boots. Macaque had kept to his normal red and black color scheme, red t-shirt, black jeans and boots, he also has sunglasses. "You guys look great," Danny then rushed over to Taylor and tugged on her light blue flannel shirt. "Sis, can I show Mk and Mei the baby chickens, please." He was pulling the puppy eyes on her. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, could those eyes get any bigger. Yes, but make sure you feed the chickens while you're there and the rabbits." The boy started to lead the two over to where the chicken coop and rabbits were. Taylor then walked inside the barn with Odin, and placed him down on the hay bails. She then made sure the horses got cleaned before leading them to a large grassy coral. She then went back in the barn to see Sandy's cat, Mo, trying to play with Odin. She also saw Sun cleaning stalls, Tang reading a book he found in her house, Pigsy cleaning another stall, Sandy watching the cats, Spider Queen was looking at some old photos, and Macaque was in the rafters. "What's everyone doing?" She knew, just thought she'd catch up a little. "We figured we'd help out," Tang said before Pigsy started yelling. "Says the one sitting on their rear end, while we do the work!" The girl grabbed what she needed to clean the other two stalls and got started on Artemis'. "So, lived here long?" Sandy was genuinely curious about the family. "Yeah, my family has lived here for generations. Heck, I'd never give it up honestly." The demon bull family walked in the barn to hear the conversation. "So these photos are of you?" Taylor turned to were Spider Queen was and looked at the photos. "Oh, no. That's my grandma when she was my age. Most people my parents have visit, they'd mistake her for me." She went back to her task, and finished by laying down fresh bedding for the horse. So she moved too Goliath's stall. "Did she have red streaks in her hair too?" Since the photos were in black and white, it was hard to tell her hair color. "No, the streaks in her hair were blue. My family is born with the colors in our hair, we don't dye it. It skipped generations, but depends on who you are I guess." She finished the stall, and began to sweep the floor a little. But screaming and loud clucks were heard outside. Everyone watched as Mk was chased by vicious chickens while carrying a bucket, with Mei and Danny in hot on their heals. "Hey you cluckers, get away from him!" "Mk, put the bucket down, they think you have food! I just fed them though!"