Challenge and Crossover

They all arrived at the rock quarry, to see some other familiar faces. One of which was a pink sphynx cat, she was covered in tan tattoos, and had blue eyes. Taylor and the cat stared at each other before saying, "You too, huh?" They laughed before hugging, the others were confused on both sides. "Guys, this is Bast, she's an old friend." "And too my guys, this is Taylor, she was one of the people who helped me with my ex." A man with black, spikey hair came up to the two. "Nice to meet ya, my name's Goku." They shook hands and Bast asked why they were out there. "I may have challenged my brother, and might loose my monkey form if he wins. What're you doing here?" "Felt an energy surge, thought we should check it out, since it was near you house." Taylor nodded before teasing Bast a little bit. "So, are you and Beerus a thing yet?" The white monkey was hit upside the head for that, as both Goku an Wukong stated something obvious. "He sounds like me!" Both females rolled their eyes and smirked, knowing they shared the same voice actor. John soon arrived, and was shook at the sight of the pink cat. "Bast?! Why are you here?!" The sphynx glared at him with the others. "I was checking out some suspicious energy. But you had to show up!" Whis interrupted before Bast vaporized him with her powers. "Now listen you two, you can bicker all you want after Taylor and her brother do their challenge." "He is my brother. And if he loses he can't ever come back again, so you won't have to deal with him again, Bast." The cat hugged her friend and thanked her multiple times. "Beat him." Taylor smirked and explained the rules and layout of the climb. Whoever got to the top and back down first wins, but if anyone touched their opponent they would automatically lose. They made Bast the ref, and got started climbing as a smoke bomb, provided by Jin and Yin, was used to start the race. The two took off, John nearly got ahead of Taylor, if it weren't for her grip on the cliff edge. They kept climbing as Bast followed using her golden wins. Back on the ground Bulma and Chi-Chi were comforting Margaret and Jacob had a determined look on his face. "You're daughter was that energy surge, wasn't she?" There was no wind that day, so Taylor's hair was moving due to her fire and determination. "Might've been." "You think we can fight her after this? She seems strong?" Goku was answered by Chi-Chi, who practically yelled. "You can't just fight a teenager!" Taylor yelled down from where she was, which was nearly three quarters of the way up. "I heard that! Just so you know, this teenager is more than what she seems!" The siblings reached the top, but John saw no way down the side of the cliff unless he did a swan dive. Taylor smirked, she jumped off the cliff and dropped a good fifty feet before grabbing onto a rock. Using her momentum from when she swings off it, she landed in a willow tree that stood tall over the forest. The leaves of the tree parted like great curtains, showing the victor in all her glory. Sandy hoisted her up onto his shoulder as they celebrated, Bast dropped John when she got close to the ground. "How did I lose? I never lost to that.." Bast teleported him back to his apartment, and sighed in relief. "I never have to hear from him or about him again." She jumped up and cheered as she tackled Taylor off Sandy's shoulder and to the ground. She hugged the monkey, and they laughed as they were now free from the rotten misery that John put into their lives. Bast helped the girl up and rushed to hug her own friends. "Let's go, and about that fight, Goku. Not today, I'm too tired after what just happened today, mentally and physically." The two groups said their goodbyes before heading to their homes for a good night's rest.