Some SpicyNoodles

A/n: Yes I ship MK and Red Son, they would make a great couple if spicynoodles was cannon.

Taylor had a fun time explaining everything that happened when they were on their training trip. And by fun, I mean her mom was happy she has someone in her life and her dad went into protective dad mode. "Macaque, promise me you'll try to kill Wukong if he breaks your sister's heart." Macaque not wanting to anger thee man further agreed to it. "Dad!" "I personally can't wait for the wedding." "Mom!" Taylor was flustered with her adoptive parents, and so was Wukong. "Oh, come on, you know how much I want grandkids one day." This made them more flustered and stutter that it was too early to be thinking about that. Pigsy then joined the conversation, "Speaking of kids, where's MK?" "Wasn't he with Red?" Mei then remembered something about when they were gone. "That girl that appeared in the living room, she's gone. She just poofed out of here." This gave the three monkeys a sense of unease, they knew very well who she really was and what she can do. Taylor then left the room to clear her head, she's been through a lot, from accepting what she is to finding out who she really is. She walked over to the corral that the horses were in and pet Goliath when he came over. "It's good to see you again." Odin soon joined then and used his teeth to tug on the female's pants, when he finally got her attention he started leading her to the barn. When she walked inside, she saw something so sweet and adorable. MK and Red Son were cuddling on the hay bails that Odin would use for naps, both of them seemed to be asleep. Taylor took out her phone and took a photo of the boys, MK was sitting in Red's lap and the flaming demon was holding him close as they both slept. Taylor left so she wouldn't disturb the cute moment she saw, and went back to the house to sit on the porch. She sat there for a few minutes as Loki came to keep here company, the breeze gently blowing through their fur, Taylor then felt someone put a hand on her shoulder. She looked back to see the monkey king himself, he sat down next to her and her dog.  "Did you find Red Son or MK?" Taylor chuckled before showing him the picture she took of the two sleeping boys. "I think we're not the only couple here besides my parents and Iron Fan and DBK." Sun had a proud look on his face, but he also had a impish look in his eyes and Taylor knew this look too well. "Don't even think of teasing the boys. That's for Pigsy, Tang, Iron Fan, and DBK's job." "Aw! I would never." "Sun, I know you too well. You'll never let MK live it down." He pouted at this and Iron Fan came outside with Spider Queen in toe, the two women were confused on why the gold monkey was pouting. "Why is your face like that?" "I told him he couldn't tease MK." Spider Queen then asked why he would tease his student. "Why would he-?" Taylor cut the arachnid off by showing the two the picture of the cuddling boys, Iron Fan then rushed to her husband and they both looked in the barn. But the loud noise of the barn doors opening fast woke the two teens up, and both Taylor and Wukong joined the two other demons. "How did you all find out?!" Taylor raised her hand at MK's question revealing the picture she took for a third time making the two to blush and stutter and the adults to laugh. "Its alright, you two can court each other if you wish, you have our blessing." They were confused at what DBK just said and looked to the two monkeys. "You two can date." "You got our permission too." MK was really happy so he hugged the two, and Red was thanking his parents. "Wait, 'our'?" Taylor explained her whole story one more time so the new couple would be caught up. "Wait, so you and Monkey King are dating, Macaque is your brother, and you're thousands of years old?" "Don't make me feel old." He apologized and the adults left the barn with Taylor having a new feeling in her chest. "I think I've just experienced my dad's worst fear." "What's that?" She looked to the three other demons and sighed. "Letting my kid date someone." This made the four crack up laughing as they walked back to the house. MK and Red were left in the barn still happy their parental figures accepted their relationship. "I still can't believe they were alright with us dating. We are to be enemies anyway." Red sat next to his boyfriend as he said that, MK only joined him and kissed his cheek making his hair catch fire. "Forget about it. I just hope Pigsy doesn't find out." Then a loud shout was heard from the house. "HE'S DATING WHO?!" "Spoke too soon." The two then spent the rest of the night hiding from the angry chef.