Two More Idiots

As the whole group ate the the meal Margaret made, there was a crash outside. Everyone rushed out to see what happened, thinking the father and daughter broke something again. But instead the two were standing next to DBK with two demons tied up with their spiritual flames. "So, these your's?" The blue and orange demons but the two on the ankles and that gave way to their escape. "Monkie Kid! It's your worst enemies, Jin!" "And Yin!" They did a pose and it was kinda funny. "The Gold and Silver Demons!" Taylor then repeated her question. "Again, are these your's?!" Her dad trapped them again in his fire, and Taylor picked them up. "How are you two so light?" Margaret then ordered their release and invited the two demons in. They explained everything from how they got there to being lost in the woods for days. "You two can stay in the game room downstairs. Just don't touch anything unless we all have free time." Taylor then scoffed at the two tricksters staying. "No pranks, or you two deal with me." Her hair was then set ablaze with white and pink fire and her eye turned red. Her flaming swords were in her grip, as she glared at them and freezing them with fear. "Promise!" They were hugging each other and her fire died down before she walked to her room. "What was that?!" Mk yelled, the others wanted to know too, they didn't think the teen could do that. "That was both Taylor's full power and an intimidation method the family has." Margaret was calm and her husband laugh along with his son. "You all don't know how scary the women in this family are! Trust me, you don't want to know either." He was smacked upside the head by his wife and they all just continued talking to each other for the rest of the afternoon.