Some Laughs and Stories

Taylor at the sight burst out laughing, causing everyone including the chickens to look at her. "Sis, you're laughing!" Danny smile was so bright it could rival the sun. "It has been awhile since I have, huh?" She smiled gently at the young boy while he hearded the chickens back to the coop. She walked over to where the goats were kept and gave them their feed. Mei was over by the horses with Iron Fan, and the two seamed to be getting along. Red was with his father, she couldn't tell what the conversation was. Spider Queen was, no where in sight, honestly that was scary. Pigsy was talking too Mk and Danny about being more careful with flightless birds. Sun was walking over too her with Macaque by his side. "Danny seamed surprised to hear you laughing. What was that about?" Macaque asked the question, heck everyone was thinking it and didn't ask. He earned a nudge from Sun, which caused said monkey to growl. "I haven't laughed since our older brother, John, left. He married a good for nothing woman who thinks she just as important as Buddha. I've tried to convince him to stay and find someone better, but he ignored me for three years. I haven't really laughed since." The two looked sorry for her, but she continued. "Danny, took it badly too. He had nightmares and waited at the window for him to come back. He stopped when he started watching the Lego cartoon you're in. He wanted to be strong like you guys. And, I'm surprised you two aren't trying to tear each other apart." The two opposites looked at each other before looking back at the female. "We have a truce till we get home," Taylor nodded at Sun. "Hey, Taylor! What are the horses names?!" She made her way over too the two ladies, Iron Fan was touching Artemis on the muzzle. "The one Iron Fan is petting is Artemis, the dark brown one is Hershey he belongs too my mom, the chestnut pinto is Bean she belongs too my dad, and the black and white draft horse is Goliath, he's mine." Mei had her phone on record while Taylor explained the horses. Said teen put two fingers too her mouth and blew making a loud whistle. "You might want to stand back." They backed away as the giant horse leaped over the fence. She pet the great beast on the neck, and got onto his back. She took off as she raced around to the large grassy coral and jumped into it on the horse. Danny ran over with her spare bow and arrows and tossed them too her. "I think it's time I show you guys how I got some of those trophies." She smirked as she notched an arrow, to begin her little show.