Some Heavy Truth

It was the night after MK called Wukong 'Dad', and Taylor was drying her hair as Sun sat on the bed rambling about his son. "I still can't believe he called me dad, it was amazing Lotus." Taylor put down the towel she was using for her hair and picked up a hairbrush. "I know, I got your reaction on camera." The gold monkey took her brush and had her sit down with her back facing him. He started to brush her white and pink locks, being mindful of her ears. "Wonder if they would feel the same way when their siblings call him big brother?" Taylor froze up and it was noticeable, she had one secret and it had to do with the damage she got from the arrow. The female started to tear up at the thought of telling Wukong, she didn't know if he would leave her or not. "Lotus, are you ok?" Taylor turned to face him with a guilty expression, it broke his heart seeing her like that. "What's wrong?" She finally answered her voice shaking. "The arrow that I saved you from was shot through my uterus, the doctors that examined me said that I would never be able to have children. I'm so sorry Sun!" Taylor broke down crying and her boyfriend pulled her close to his chest. "Hey, Lotus it's alright." "No, it's not." He lifted her face to meet his gaze. "Yes, it is. I know a ritual that could give us a child like how I was born." Taylor's eyes went wide with tears still leaking from them. "Really?" "Yeah, and MK is technically our son through adoption. It'll be alright, I'll never leave you even if you can't give birth yourself." Taylor teared up again before launching herself up and wrapping Sun in a hug. "I love you, Lotus. Never forget that." "I love you too, Sunshine." They broke the hug and put their foreheads together, tails intertwined next to them. They kissed, but this one was more than a peck or quick one. This kiss was of pure love and passion, something some would only experience in a fairytale or book. Taylor fell in her back and Wukong on top of her, the gold monkey now peppering her face with kisses making the female giggle. He moved down to her neck and nuzzled there until he kissed a spot he new to well. She gasped at the feeling but relaxed into it, moaning softly and quietly. "Sun." He smirked into her fur and started nibbling on that spot being careful with his fangs. But the moment was ruined when three bodies fell through the door. It was MK, Mei, and Macaque they were spying on the two monkeys. "Come on, Kid, you had to lean on the door?" "Sorry." Wukong and Taylor got up and started scolding the three, and when they were done they asked MK to stay. "MK, we need to talk." "Am I in trouble?" Taylor shook her head and patted the spot next to her, and the boy sat down. "MK, we want to ask you something, and it's why my grandmother is here." "Really?" Wukong nodded and reached over to the nightstand pulling out some papers from the drawer. He showed them to MK who teared up at the sight of them, they were adoption papers. "We were wondering if you want to be part of the family, officially?" The chocolate monkey looked between the parental figures he has, he teared up more before nodding. "Yes! I want to be part of your family!" They three hugged each other tight before MK signed his name on the papers. Taylor give them to her grandmother in the morning, and the elder was really happy her granddaughter was going to have a happier life now. It was a great night, a perfect night for the new family of monkeys.