MK Titan

It was a good few days from finding out about MK and Red Son dating. It took some convincing for Pigsy to let the new monkey date the son of DBK. It was sunrise and Taylor was just waking up, she was laying on something soft and hard. Looking at what it was she saw a shirtless gold monkey, the snowy female kissed his cheek before trying to get up. But she couldn't, her boyfriend tightened his grip on her causing Taylor to laugh. "Sun, I need to get up." He groaned and nuzzled her hair. "No, you're staying here and cuddling me." The she-monkey struggled more until she got an idea. "Someone might've eaten all the peaches by now." That didn't work, Wukong just rolled over so he was laying on her. "Sun Wukong, you're crushing me." He leaned up on his elbows and stared down at her, they both smiled before a large explosion sounded outside. They both rushed to get dressed and ran outside seeing everyone else up. What they didn't expect was a twenty to thirty foot monkey titan with four arms and two tails. "Is that?" Mei answered first, since her and Red were there when it happened. "MK, Red and I were talking until some bozo walked over and threatened to take you away from us, and MK turned into that!" Taylor looked up at the titan form of the boy and so did her boyfriend. "MK, that guy isn't going to take Taylor, get out of the monkey monster form!" Taylor looked closer seeing large tears leaking from the titan's eyes, he was crying. "Y'all might want to back up, I'm about to do something crazy." The white monkey transformed into her own titan form and slowly approached the smaller titan. The only ones seeming to understand what they were saying was Wukong and Macaque. "MK, it's alright, you can transform back now." MK shook his head not wanting to. "I don't want to lose you, and I panicked, and...and..." Taylor brought the teen close in a hug, running her fingers through his hair calming him down. "I can protect myself, you don't need to worry about me." "But..." "But nothing. I know there's a lot of weight on your shoulders. But you don't need to carry it alone, you have me and your friends to help you." MK, teared up more before breaking down his walls and crying into Taylor's chest. They slowly changed back and were sitting on the grass, Sun and Red ran over to make sure they were alright. MK was still crying as he was taken by his boyfriend in a protective hug. "Thanks, stripe head." Taylor shook her head and nodded. "Take care of him, or we will let both Pigsy and Mei hunt you down, Red Son." MK let out a shakey laugh at what Wukong said. Sandy soon came over with Mei, Pigsy and Tang joining the hug, and pulling the two monkeys in too. It was a sweet moment, until Macaque had to say something. "Least it wasn't your war form, that would have been more of a disaster." "War form?" Taylor glared at her brother as the hug was broken, she patted MK on the head as they went inside for breakfast. "You said something about someone trying to take me away?" "He said your brother owed him and was gonna take you as payment." Of course John would do something like that, he was a heavy gambler who dabbled in many casinos. Taylor poured a cup of jasmine tea for the boy, since he was still a little shaken. "Well, at least you taught them a thing or two, huh Bud?" Sun sat next to him as Taylor placed peach flavored moon-cakes in front of them. "Eat, taking on that form without any experience can drain your energy." What MK said next shocked both of the older monkeys. "Thanks, Mom." Taylor looked at MK as he frantically apologized to her, only for her to smile. "It's ok, Son, but don't scare us again like you did today."