Battle and Good-byes

The days have been quiet, way too quiet in everyone's opinion. Taylor has been keeping watch on the roof for about four weeks now, only coming down to eat and sleep. Macaque taking the night shift when she goes to bed. MK and Wukong were worried about her, whenever they see her she's on the roof, staff in hand. Heck, even in the rain she was on the roof watching and waiting. She was up there right now, the sun beating down on her back as she held her staff. Wukong joined her after seeing her hard stare on the horizon, sitting next to her as MK followed his dad. "Mom, are you okay?" Taylor only glanced at her son and mate before looking back at the horizon of the forest. "I don't know. I just feel like something is about to happen, and it isn't good." Wukong hugged her while MK did the same, sandwiching her between them. "It'll be alright, Lotus. Besides, we might go home soon." She started to tear up at what the king said. "But, what about my family here? I can't just leave them." MK hugged his mother tighter. "They know you might go back. And will always be with you, and you'll always be with them." Taylor finally gave in and hugged back after putting her staff between her ears. The white monkey kissed their heads as the others were doing their own thing. But Nezha spotted something flying towards them at a very fast rate, and shouted to warn the others. "There's something coming!" Everyone got battle ready and stood their ground as whatever the object was crashed into the ground. The smoke cleared revealing two familiar people, the Lady Bone Demon, and the brother that lost a challenge. John. Taylor took out her staff and gave it to Wukong, who tried to protest in both using it and taking it. "You're gonna need it, besides I've fought with my blazing swords before. What's once more?" She raised her arms above her head and brought them down in a quick motion, summoning her twin katanas. John made a scythe out of ice to match the spikes on his arm and face, it almost looked like he was frozen to death. "You take my fire, and now you wield it?!" He charged at the female, but she blocked him and shattered his weapon throwing him back. "Guys, handle the Bone Bitch! I'll take care of John." Danny and her parents joined her side. Danny summoning his purple axe, Jacob conjured a blazing green spear. Her mother, who has never shown her power or flames since marrying Jacob summoned something surprising. She was wielding a large, heavy, yellow hammer. "We fight with you, Taylor." Her dad started. "Till the end." Her mother finished. "Family!" They all rushed John at once, attacking from all sides. Danny got the closest with his shadow portals, he took off John's ice arm with a swing of his axe. Jacob saw the opportunity and held his former older son down as his wife knocked him unconscious with her hammer. "Taylor! Take care of them, we'll handle things here!" The monkey nodded and leaped to the battle where her friends were all fighting the bone bitch at once. She sent a large blast of fire at her, but the ice queen sent her own blast which met in the middle. It nearly was an even match until Lady Bone Demon started to get the upper hand. The ice creeping closer to Taylor. "I can't hold her off! She's really strong!" She had tears coming out of her eyes, and was starting to slip. Wukong and MK rushed over and helped her stay strong, Macaque joining them. Then Nezha, Iron Fan, Red Son, DBK, Spider Queen, Yin and Jin, Mei, Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy with Mo on his shoulder. "We've got you Lotus!" The monkey smiled and looked at her friends, her new family, and felt all their love and connection be her strength. With this new strength, Taylor started to overpower the demon sending her somewhere. In the center of where the blast was stood a swirling, blue portal, and on the other side was the city the Monkie Kid and his friends live. Everyone stared in awe, the door leading to their home. "Home." The first through the doorway was the demon bull family, then Spider Queen, Nezha, Jin and Yin, Pigsy, Tang, Sandy, and Mei. Wukong, Macaque, and MK were waiting for Taylor. The snow furred female was looking back at her childhood home, and her adoptive family. Margaret walked up to her and hugged her with tears. "Go." Taylor shook her head with a saddened face. "I can't leave you all." Jacob and Danny hugged her next with tears running down their faces. "No matter where you go, or who you are, you'll always be my big sister." Danny slid a black beaded bracelet onto her wrist. "Don't worry about us, we'll be alright." Jacob wiped away her tears and nodded. "It's time, go and be the queen you were meant to be." Taylor smiled and chuckled before they group hugged. Once it was broken, Macaque and MK went through the portal. Wukong took Taylor's hand and walked to the portal with her. "You alright Lotus?" Taylor looked back one last time before smiling softly and turning back to the portal. "Yeah, let's go home." They walked through, and the portal closed behind them.