Chapter Eighteen: Divides

A/N: Hello to anyone still here, I'm back.

If you read my post from last week then you'll know that I've missed this, and that time slipped away before I knew it, and life just took over. I've been offline for a while, at least on Tumblr and AO3 and Wattpad. But, I'm back.

I can't promise you how fast I'll update, but I'll do my best. I still have a plan for this story, and I hope I can give you the book you all deserve!

A few notes,

Obviously this story is canon divergent, and things in this book will not happen in the same way as they do/did in the show. But I will try and stick to the lore as best I can (I haven't rewatched TW in a while, so come at me Teen Wolf Wiki!).

I've missed you guys, and I hope I don't disappoint you again.

So here is chapter eighteen, I hope you like it.

Love, BekkaChaos

~ ~ ~

Chapter Eighteen: Divides

It was as if things froze in that moment.

Stiles looked over at her unmistakable features and she looked back at him cautiously while the rest of them shifted their gaze from one to the other.

"Well this just got interesting," Isaac said under his breath.

"What are you talking about Stiles?" Derek asked slowly.

"In the hall, before the bomb went off there was this girl, and then I saw her again moving real quick away from where it went off..." he said. "It was you!"

"Stiles," Erica said, eyeing Derek nervously. "Are you saying you think... Cora set off that bomb?"

"I remember her face, she was there," he said.

"Are you sure you hadn't just seen an old picture and you're just... confused?" Scott asked.

"I didn't get brain damage, I saw her face!" he said. "She was there!"

"I'm not really sure what we're talking about here," Cora said.

"He thinks you tried to blow him up," Isaac said.

Scott elbowed him in the side and Derek gave him a short glare before his eyes were on Cora.

"Do you know what he's talking about?" he asked her.

"He thinks I'm some psycho who drops bombs around the place?" she said.

"Did you?" Boyd asked.

Cora looked over at him before she turned back to Stiles.

"I don't make a habit of leaving bombs in universities," she said. "Don't tell me you believe him?"

This time she looked to Derek, who didn't see to know what to make of it. They all looked over to him.

"How sure are you?" Derek said, tilting his head towards Stiles but not quite looking at him. "That it was her you saw."

"Derek, I know what I saw," he said.

"If I was going to kill someone I'd do it myself," she said. "This is ridiculous."

"Are you sure Stiles?" Derek said, turning his shoulder to look at him. "Are you sure it's wasn't just... someone who looks like her?"

"You don't believe me, do you?" he said, giving Derek a look that made him wish he didn't have to ask. "I'm not making this up! I saw her―"

"Stiles!" Erica said, cutting in as everyone's eyes turned to her.