Chapter Four: Finding the Next Step

A/N: Okay guys, here is the next installment! Hope you like it - your comments are literally flawless.

With this chapter is a picture of Rajanish, just how much of the story he'll be a part of... well you'll have to wait and see! I'd love to know what you think.

Enjoy the chapter guys!

~ ~ ~

Chapter Four: Finding the Next Step

"So you want to go get pizza or something?" Erica asked after they had finished handing in her resumes.

"Uh, sure, I could eat some pizza," Isaac said and Erica rolled her eyes.

"You know you could just say 'no thanks I want to go bang my boyfriend'", she said and he laughed, shaking his head.

"That was not what I was thinking about," he said.

"Please, you've been in and out of arousal the whole time we've been out and I highly doubt it's because of me," she said and Isaac smiled to himself. "I mean you barely even look at my boobs anymore."

Isaac scoffed, "Please, I never looked that much before anyway."

Erica slowed her steps and gave him a look with an eyebrow high on her forehead and Isaac just grinned with a shrug.

"That's what I thought," she said and they kept walking. "What do you even stare at on Scott? He's a pretty skinny little dude."

Isaac shrugged and Erica rolled her eyes as his heartrate elevated a little.

"He's got a pretty great ass though," he said.

"You would know," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Intimately," he said with a grin and Erica punched him in the arm.

"Congratulations, I am no longer hungry."

"Hey, you brought it up," he said. "Come on, let's go eat."

"Nope, now all I can think about is―"

"I thought I said keep your mind out of my bedroom," Isaac said. "Come on. Scott's got some study to do anyway."

She shrugged and he rolled his eyes but they headed off to get food anyway.

Danny and Jackson were back in their hotel room before a night out, Jackson working too hard on his hair according to Danny and Danny wearing too much aftershave according to Jackson.

Either way, they were preparing for another big night.

"I'm telling you," Jackson said as he ran his hand through his hair as he cocked an eyebrow at himself in the mirror. "You try too hard."

"I'm not the one preening myself in the mirror," Danny said as he buttoned up his shirt. "Nor am I the one who's been doing it for the past twenty minutes."

"You can't rush perfection Danny," Jackson said and Danny laughed to himself.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself," he said.

Jackson was just about done, only changing his shirt one more time.

"So," Danny said. "Original plan was to fly home in two weeks, are we still thinking that's our plan?"

"Didn't think we had much of a plan Danny boy," he said.

"You didn't, I don't have the same luxury as you in terms of disposable cash," he said. "I probably only have enough left for the rough plan that we had."