Chapter Seven: Lovers and Strangers

A/N: Hey everyone! Here is the next update for you!!

So, Treacherous Affairs is nominated for Wattpad's Story of the Year competition and it would mean the absolute world if you could follow the link and vote! w.tt/StoryOfTheYear - just scroll down to Treacherous Affairs and click to vote! 1 Tweet = 1 Vote and you can only do it once so please support the story if you like it and try to help it win!

Thanks so much guys, I hope you like this chapter! It gets a little smutty ;)

~ ~ ~

As much as Stiles liked to complain, the time didn't take so long to pass.

In just over a week the tensions that seemed to hang around from that weekend had dissipated. Isaac apologised to Erica for being insensitive about her job and sat in the café on her first shift, granted he laughed at her as she struggled with the coffee machine but he walked her home with an arm slung over her shoulder and she didn't seem to mind so much.

Isaac and Derek didn't so much as speak about the argument they'd had but they were both as stubborn as one another and were unlikely to do so in the future. They just pretended the encounter never happened.

Stiles wasn't complaining any more of how long until Derek's next visit but of how there were only a few days until he would see him again.

Scott still knew nothing of what Isaac had seen in the warehouse but like they say, ignorance is bliss.

Scott lay back on the small couch with Isaac kneeling over him, lips whispering sinful things in his ear.

"... and I know you like it a little faster," he murmured as his tongue ran over Scott's earlobe followed by his lips and teeth against his neck.

Scott's eyes were closed tight and his mouth dropped open in a pleasured breath.

"But I know you like it slow too..." he said as he sucked a fading mark into Scott's skin, his rough fingertips running over Scott's bare chest and pinching one of his nipples between them.

Scott rolled his hips upwards and Isaac ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he smirked down at him.

Isaac knelt up, unbuckling his belt and pulling it from the loops of his jeans.

"Hands," he said and watched that beautiful smile spread across Scott's face.

Scott's eyes fluttered open as he held his hands out in front of him.

"You enjoy that way too much," he said as Isaac wrapped the belt around his wrists tightly.

"Don't act like you don't," he said as he pulled it back behind Scott's head and his knee slipped painfully between the couch cushions. "Ow! Damn it... I hate this stupid couch!"

Scott laughed and shook his head.

"Come on, on the floor," Isaac said and Scott did as he was asked, scooting out from under Isaac to lie on the floor with his bound arms above his head. "Why did we get the stupid couch?"

Isaac climbed over him, roughly holding his arms down against the floor.

"Because the stupid room looked empty without it," Scott said. "And you know it's not that bad for―"

Isaac silenced him with a kiss, his tongue dipping behind his teeth and licking into him sweetly, tasting the moan as it slipped through Scott's lips. Isaac let his hand slide over Scott's side and over the bulge in his unbuttoned jeans.

"Is that what you want?" Isaac murmured against his mouth. "You want to tell me what you want?"

He brought his fingers up to Scott's lips and gently pulled his fingers down over his bottom lip and Scott lifted his head to take two into his mouth, sucking them down in earnest.