Chapter 1: Who is the Capo?

(Mature Language 18+)

** Sicily (ITALY) **

"Le spedizioni sono gestite bene?" (Are the shipments handled well?) Elmo asked sipping his drink while Gernando nodded his head saying, "Si, padre!" (Yes, father!)

"Buona! What about drugs and guns? The client needs them this week." (Good!)

Elmo scrunched his eyebrows secretly hoping that there was no trouble in getting them.

Grinning like the sick pervert that he is, Gernando crossed his arms across his chest and replied, "Don't worry father. Everything is handled. The boxes are unloaded and are put in the warehouse. They will reach the client by the end of this week as promised."

"Eccellente! Make sure everything goes well. What about the money from the business centers?" (Excellent!)

Elmo asked resting his elbow on the edge of the table thinking about the share of money he had to receive this month.

Nodding his head with an evil smirk playing on his face Gernando rubbed his jaw with the back of his hand and replied, "Si! But there are a few men who weren't paying our loan this time. I took care of them. And we got the money." (Yes!)

Of course being a sick perverted animal that he is, Elmo clearly understood that those business men were no longer breathing. And why not? After all Gernando really took after him in this aspect unlike Leonardo.

Other than dealing with drugs, arms, ammunitions, illegal property matters, Elmo also lent money to some business men who really wanted to expand their work zones. Yes, he gave them the money but never really gave them any extra time to clear back the loan.

But what pained them more was; he demanded that they gave him 80% share of their profits. And if they tried to object or failed to stick to any of his sick conditions, he would get them killed without any second thoughts.

Yes, he ensured that they vanished in thin air like they never existed. So obviously, the poor men had no other option but to dance on his tune and pour all their money trying to save their lives.

With a sick evil grin playing on his face, Elmo sipped his drink saying, "Buona! Those ugly f****** should know their place."

Well according to Elmo, he was the king and people had to pay him in return or offer any 'sick' services to stay alive. He was that cruel, selfish and a money hungry animal who could go to any extent just for some flashy green notes. And Gernando always did Elmo's dirty work.

As far as Leonardo was concerned, this man was a total different story. The complete opposite!

Unlike his younger brother, he always spoke, stood against his father's sick mafia games and did his best to save the innocent people from his father's dirty claws. He always worked in favor of people and would never think of hurting them.

Well, it was true. If he ever found that some gang was troubling innocent people then he would slaughter them into pieces and distribute every single penny amongst the poor and needy which often irked Elmo.

Irrespective of how much ever he tried, Leonardo never really changed his 'generous' ways. When questioned, Elmo would only get a nonchalant answer from his son that irked him more.

"Non sono un mostro come te. Se mi vuoi qui, allora sarà alle mie condizioni. Quindi, superalo." (I am not a monster like you. If you want me here, then it will be on my terms. So, get over it.)

Well, it was true. Elmo was dependent on Leonardo. He always relied on him for the gang fights and taking over because he knew, with Leonardo on field 'Golden Dragons' would never see failure. And that's what happened every single time. By now, this gang was very well known and was the most dangerous one in Europe.