Chapter 6: The naughty karate!

(Mature Language 18+)

One tantalizing touch from him and her hormones went crazy. His blazing touch was so addictive that her heart melted squirming in joy. His warm breath caressed her beautiful face as if it was the most precious gem in this world.

Lost in one another, they kept looking into each other's eyes as this was the sole reason behind their existence. As their heart raced and danced in joy enjoying their closeness, a wave of relief surged through them.

While their warm breath mingled together like soulmates, their hands roamed on one another's bodies as they had a mind of their own.

His handsome face, his hard muscles, his magnetizing eyes, his soft full lips, his strong hold; everything about him was so perfect and she wanted to mark him as hers right then and there.

Why? Just why was he so handsome? What was wrong with her? Why does her heart flutter every time he was close to her? What was this strange feeling?

As if in a trance, she lowered her gaze feeling shy while he gently moved back a strand of her hair behind her ear. Mentally cursing him for wearing a T-shirt instead of a shirt and snatching away her little opportunity get a good sneak peek of his chest and that amazing chest hair, she looked down trying to get a grip of her crazy heart.

She hurriedly sunk in her breath when he lifted her head by her chin and looked into her eyes deeply. All her female hormones nearly erupted out like a hot lava drenching her from head to toe and she had no idea what was going on with her. All she wanted was to be locked in his arms forever and ever.

Well, she wasn't the only one who felt like this. Even he felt the same; like his whole life is surrounded around her. She had that effect on him and she was the center of his life.

Her mesmerizing beautiful face with a dash of pink spreading on her soft cheeks looked so cute and sweet at the same time. Her soft thin pink lips that quivered in sync with her heaving chest inaudibly begged him to take her into his arms and make mad love to her.

Now, being the most obedient and understanding man that he is how could he not give into her unspoken request?

With desire to love and be loved building up, he hunched even closer to her while she simply obligated his demand like an obedient student and let him row this strange boat. As they could feel their breathe fanning one another's face and could hear the loud thumping of their racing hearts, he smirked softly and whispered, "Sei mia bellissima!" (You are mine beautiful!)

And as his words echoed through her brain, she smiled softly closing her eyes and he kissed her straight on her lips conveying how sweet their first step of intimacy could be.

Yes, it wasn't a toe-curling or a mind-shattering kiss, but it was a soft one. A tender kiss that spoke volumes about how strong his feelings were for her and how serious he was about being her one and only. It was dripped of passion and possessiveness that she not only enjoyed but loved too.

Desperate to feel the warmth of her mouth and her sweet tongue, he gently bit her lower lip as if asking her the permission and even before she could give in to his request, their romantic trance broke when they heard a loud horn of a vehicle passing by.

And as the realization hit her, she moved his hand away and stepped back confusing him. Putting out her hands in a defense mode, she squinted her eyes and warned him, "Don't you dare touch me!"

Wow, just a while back this woman was kissing him and now she is blaming this poor man as if he was the only active participator in that kiss??

Great Lord Bella!