Chapter 3: Cherry Blossoms!

(Mature Language 18+)

Leonardo's eyes grew wide when he saw someone appear in the middle of the road out of nowhere. As his reflexes worked, he held Nero's straps and guided him away from that person.

As Nero stopped a few seconds later, he turned his head and looked at the person who was completely sprawled on the road checking on the flowers in her bicycle's basket. Worry was etched on his face and he cursed himself in his mind for not paying attention on the road.

Without any delay, he got down and hurried towards the girl who was still busy checking the flowers. Even though her back was turned towards him, he managed to get a quick look trying to see if she was hurt.

A sigh of relief escaped his lips when he found nothing big but yes, he was sure she must have definitely got at least a few scratches on her knees and elbows from the way she was sprawled on the road on her front side.

"Stai bene signorina?" (Are you okay miss?) He asked gently forwarding his hand towards her and just as he was about to hunch down to help her to get up she snapped at him in an icy tone, "Ti sembro bene, signor?" (Do I look okay to you Mr.?)

Oh, what was that?

Was it her voice or honey or a melody?

True, even though her voice held all the sassiness and sarcasm, all he could feel was the sweetest melody he has ever heard. Needless to say his ears died to hear her honey sweet voice once again and his lips curled up a little wondering how beautiful she looked.

With curiosity dancing within, he tried to get a quick glance of her beautiful face but alas, her silky soft blonde hair chose to play the 'curtain' card completely blocking his view.

That's so unfair cried out his poor curious heart!

For some reason, he knew she is the most beautiful girl he ever saw in his whole life. And like the almighty himself had answered all his prayers, the girl curled her fingers around the flowers and turned her head.

As the silky soft blonde 'curtains' flew in sync with that little jerk and landed on her perfect smooth shoulders revealing her pretty, mesmerizing and radiating face, his blue eyes sparkled like over a thousand stars at once and his heart...

His crazy heart skipped a several beats and just one word left his mouth...

.

.

.

"Bellissima!"

True, just in a matter of seconds, he must have died and gone to heaven dancing in the clouds. This girl was indeed a beauty and his heart ached for her. Yes, this radiating beauty did catch his attention and made one hell of impression just at first sight.

Her baby pink frock that reached till her knees accentured her curves making his heart do a crazy somersault wondering what great gorgeous body must be hiding under it.

Her slightly parted thin pink lips not only hinted how smooth and velvety they were but also ignited a strange desire to nibble, lick and kiss them.

Her mesmerizing beautiful brown eyes that laced in anger a few seconds ago had now gone as wide as saucers and a hint of shyness clubbed with a thrill sparkled in them. Of course, this little change was not left unnoticed by him.

Her chubby soft cheeks with prominent dimples on each one of them just doubled up her beauty every single time her lips twitched. And that dash of pink spreading on her cheeks spoke volumes about how much she liked when he called her 'Bellissima'!