Chapter 14: Rebecca - Eugene!

(Mature Language 18 +)

"Stay right there!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

Leonardo asked eyeing Isabella head to toe and even before she could answer, he smirked at her naughtily and took a step further.

"I am serious Leo. If you take one more step towards me, I am going to break your damn legs." She hissed right through her teeth narrowing her eyes into thin slits while he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion wondering what she was talking all about.

Shrugging off his shoulders he asked, "I get that you are mad at me but why? What have I done? Nothing. I am innocent baby girl..."

"Innocent?? Are you kidding me?"

Interrupting him like the queen that she is, she continued her share of accusation on this poor man, "You are anything but innocent. You get that? You didn't let me sleep last night. Fine, I get it. But when I tried to catch some sleep in the morning, you pounced on me again like a freaking horny a**. God, I can't even feel my legs anymore."

"Had I knew you were this horny and shameless..."

She scolded and complained holding her thighs while he rolled his eyes wondering why on earth this woman was such a drama queen.

Well, she wasn't wrong as far as the complaint is concerned. This horny beast didn't let her rest even for a second. It was obvious that they had a passionate night. But after their deep discussion about his mother and how they didn't use protection last night, they only ended up making more love instead of catching some sleep. Courtesy: Leonardo and his horny self!

"Bellissima, don't behave like you didn't enjoy it. You were screaming my name to pump in harder and faster. Plus, what do you expect from an obedient boyfriend like me? I can never say no to you."

As he wiggled his eyebrows up and down teasingly, she narrowed her eyes into thin slits and glared at him. Also, that naughty smirk on his handsome face was only making things worse for him. Oh, how much she wanted to wipe that 'unnecessary' smirk off his handsome face and teach him a lesson.

When a thought struck her mind, she eyed him head to toe one last time and asked, "Is that so?"

When he nodded his head with a cheeky grin playing on his face, she smiled softly and crossed her arms behind her.

He teased and tried to calm her down in the name of an obedient boyfriend but oh boy had he known how his own words were going to come flying back and bite him in the a**, he would have kept his big smart mouth shut for sure.

After all a girl wants a man who would listen to her at all times. But poor man was definitely in for a shock!

Slowly making her way towards him she asked, "So you are an obedient boyfriend who always listens to his girlfriend, right?"

"Yup!"

Oh Leo, no man!

A pleasurable shiver ran down his spine when she gently traced the tip of her index finger over his narrow nose and dragged it all the way till his navel ever so lazily igniting sparks all through his body.

"You are saying that just because I asked you to go harder and faster, you couldn't say no to me. Right?!"

"Y... Yes..."

His voice hitched when she gently scratched his abs like the little kitten that she is. Her lips curled up in a naughty smirk seeing her hold over him.

Standing close to him, she stood on her tip toes and gently bit his chin saying, "If that's the case then you won't be able to say no to me in other things too. Right?!"