Chapter 7: Dangerous Woman - Horny Man!

(Mature Language 18+)

After leaving her house, Leonardo informed both Marco and Michael that he was planning on building a stable in the backyard and starting a self-defense training center. Of course knowing where she is worked the whole day, he asked Michael to look for some space nearby where he could start the training center.

After finishing their breakfast, Marco and Michael were outside feeding Nero while Leonardo lit up a cigarette standing at the window thinking about the sequence of events that occurred in the past few days.

Even though he was glad that he was finally out of that hell, he still worried about the innocent people who might be facing the wrath of his cruel father and maniac brother. Of course, he was in contact with Fernando and sighed in relief when he learnt nothing really happened there.

And then suddenly like a breath of fresh air, her beautiful face flashed in his mind. The mere thought about her and his lips curled up into a soft smile. Her mesmerizing beautiful eyes, her pretty face, her honey sweet voice, her delicate slender frame and most of all her spicy sweet temper; everything about her just got his heart racing yet another marathon.

He couldn't believe that he finally met the love of his life and he really couldn't wait to make her 'his' in every sense.

With various thoughts clouding his mind, he continued to smoke looking out of the window unaware of the fact that a spit fire was making its way to hit him straight on his handsome face and probably change the contours of it.

Yes, with the desire to give him a strong piece of her mind, Isabella barged into his cottage like the fire ball she is.

His eyebrows scrunched and he snapped his head when he heard a sweet growl behind him.

"How dare you?"

Yes, there she was, standing like the lioness that she is!

One look at her beautiful face with dense traces of anger lacing over and over, he understood something was wrong.

Oh boy, you are in trouble now!

With a confusion taking an intense room on his handsome face, he shrugged his shoulders asking, "I am sorry, I don't understand. What do you mean?"

Crossing her arms across her chest, she gave him a dirty look from head to toe confusing this poor man even more.

Of course, he wasn't blind. He could clearly see that 'dirty' look she gave him. Now, being a man who was never bestowed with those dirty looks or glares especially from ladies, he held the half smoked cigarette in between his lips and tucked his hands in his pant pockets asking, "What is that look you're giving me missy?"

Expecting an answer, he continued to stare at her but poor man all he got in return was a question tossed back at him followed by yet another death glare. And now this time, he could almost feel himself roasted from head to toe.

"Who do you think you are?"

Needless to say, his eyes bulged out of their sockets. Plus, her baseless anger and her sassy questions just confused him more and more. A while back, they both had a naughty romantic moment at her place with that whole 'karate' fiasco. But now, she looked like she was ready to kill him on the first given chance. He didn't know what got her so mad suddenly out of nowhere.

"How dare you, you a******?"

Now this was the limit for him. Discarding off the cigarette in the ash tray, he narrowed his eyes into thin slits and growled, "Damn woman, do you have a screw lose?..."

But even before he could complete talking, she raised her hand in the air barking, "Sta zitto!" (Shut Up!)

Okay, now that's the second time she ordered you to keep your mouth shut Leo!