Chapter 11: Nothing can beat Love!

(Mature Language 18+)

And when she didn't say anything, he was heartbroken. After all, she is his true love and he loved her with all his heart. Feeling dejected, hurt and unable to even get a word from his mouth, he swallowed the lump in his throat and turned around to leave her house just the way she wanted him to.

And she...?

Well, she was shocked, worried and confused. Most of all, she was lost. She was in a trance and was clueless about what was going on around her.

The name 'Li Fonti' just kept ringing in her ears like a freaking broken record. She just couldn't relate how on earth she didn't either run away or stab Leonardo the instant she learnt that he is a Li Fonti.

Of course, she wasn't born yesterday. She was very well aware of what sick maniacs they are. In all these years she had seen how cruel these mafia people are and how they have been ill-treating others; especially the ones who lived below the poverty line.

There was no doubt she dreaded those people but more than that she hated them with all her being. Even though their cruel and inhumanly behavior had induced a frame of fear in her mind, being a strong woman that she is, there was no such day she hadn't wished she killed them on the first given chance.

But knowing how strong and powerful they were, she had to remain silent because she knew no matter what, she wasn't that good enough to defeat those maniacs. But yes, every single time she heard a sad story from fellow people, she prayed that someone should come and teach those b****** a lesson they would never forget.

Well, not only her. Practically everyone was desperately waiting for that 'someone'.

And to be honest, when she met Leonardo she had a feeling that 'he' was that 'someone'. Especially after seeing how he stood for that poor lady in the market this afternoon, her hopes grew stronger than ever.

But now that she learn he is a Li Fonti himself, her mind raised questions if he would really be an unstoppable answer to all the problems caused by those Li Fonti maniacs. This was truly a huge blow on her.

She was completely taken aback not only because of the whole 'Li Fonti' scene but also because of her own behavior towards it. What surprised her more was her own reaction. No matter what, her heart was just not ready to give up on him.

She couldn't go against her heart because somewhere she believed that irrespective of being a Li Fonti or not, he wasn't a cruel man and that's what mattered the most.

His words, actions and gestures held sincerity in them and she just couldn't turn a blind eye about it.

We can't judge a person just because he belonged to a group that is at fault. Isn't it?

For sure she was shocked learning this mafia truth, but at the same time she just couldn't stop wondering what if there was more on his side of story to share?

For sure the words 'Li Fonti' and 'Cruel Mafia' kept ringing in her ears, but at the same time, his words and his confession kept ringing too. No matter what she couldn't disregard his words and the sincerity in them even if she wanted to.

Even though her mind tried warning her about the 'mafia' part, her heart finally took the lead saying, 'Forget about everything Isabella. Just close your eyes and listen to what you want and what would be the consequences. Because love has no reasons, it just happens! Listening to your mind will definitely save you from heart breaks and makes you a strong person but that doesn't mean listening to your heart will make you weak. Think about it. Give your heart a chance and see how it goes.'