Chapter 9: Loved or Rejected?

(Mature Language 18+)

'Caveman!'

'Caveman!'

'Caveman!'

Yes, that's the word that kept ringing in her ear like a freaking broken record.

Ever since he grabbed her in the middle of the street and shamelessly whispered that he is not a gentleman but a caveman.

And now standing under the cold shower, she kept running her slender fingers over her neck and earlobe thinking about their conversation that late afternoon.

"What does he mean by caveman? Will he bite me on the first given chance or will he pick me up and throw on his shoulder like a bag of potatoes?" She asked to herself wondering what that word 'caveman' exactly meant in Leonardo's dictionary.

As the cold water caressed every curve of her body lazily, she ran the tip of her tongue over her lips still thinking.

Her eyes bulged out as a spicy thought struck her naughty mind. "Wait, does he mean he will be a caveman in bed? Will he be rough with me and f*** me senseless?"

Just the mere thought of that horny scene and a wave of undeniable pleasure coursed through her. She could feel herself at the brim of an orgasm just by thinking about being intimate with him.

Heaving a deep sigh, she chided at her shameless self, "Shut it Bella. What is wrong with you? Why are you always thinking about sex when it comes to him? Why? Just why?"

It wasn't even a second that she tried to behave and her naughty shameless self was back in action. With a wide cheeky grin playing on her face, she bit her finger imagining how it would feel to be under him and to roam her hands over his rock hard body.

There was no doubt that she was deeply attracted to him and she was nowhere in denial about it. But the question was how on earth he made it to her heart so easily without even trying?

He is the only man in this world who got her heart racing and her hormones go crazy. She was feeling alive and dancing in the clouds at the same time.

Needless to say she was enjoying every bit of his attention, care and shameless talks too.

There was something strong about that she could not stop herself from thinking about him. It was like he was the only one on her mind every single second.

A wide smile broke on her beautiful face as every little encounter with him flashed in her mind like a movie. Their first dramatic meeting, their conversation about 'pinky' cherry blossoms, the way he landed in her house like a thief, their naughty karate fiasco, his stern looks, mind shattering kisses, his shameless statements and acts; every single thing flashed in her mind giving her heart yet another reason to race and dance around.

Most of all, the way he said she was his and how he wanted her in his life forever just topped the list. His voice held a promise and she just couldn't stop herself from falling for that promise. The way he said that she was his to love, to care, to protect; it just got her heart melting.

The way he saved that poor woman and how carefully he helped her with some money in the name of 'advance' just spoke how caring and thoughtful he was. What more can a girl wish for?

Biting her lower lip, she cupped her face with her palms wondering why, just why can't she stop her heart from beating for him; only for him? She had no clue why is this happening to her? Does that mean, she was in love with him? Or was it just a mere physical attraction?

She was confused.

So confused.

While her mind tried to justify saying how on earth she can fall in love with a man whom she knew nothing about, her heart simply counter justified saying, 'Love has no logics. It just happens and it is most beautiful feeling.'