Chapter 12: The Naughty Invitations!

(Mature Language 18 +)

"Oh just shut up and hug me you jerk!"

Now, what can this poor man do other than obeying his girl's command like an obedient student? And he did just that.

The instant his arms curled around her petite frame, a pleasurable shiver ran down her spine and a sense of completeness washed over her.

Moaning sweetly she closed her eyes and tightened her grip around his broad frame ever so possessively while totally confused Leonardo just couldn't help himself from glaring at the unnecessary spectators.

Well, his girl was moaning and there was no way in hell he would want anyone else hearing her. For whatever reason she was moaning, the jealous Leonardo surfaced over as if screaming, he was the only one who had the right to hear her.

Oh lord, usually possessive men say that they should be the only ones to make their girl moan but this man is epic. He doesn't even want anyone else to hear her moaning!

Wow Leonardo, you and your epic possessiveness!

To be honest no one can blame Michael and Marco who were watching them shamelessly. After all seeing how their signora had so clearly ordered their signore, these two men couldn't stop smiling. Indeed Leonardo and Isabella belonged to one another and they completed each other.

When he could sense Leonardo's blazing gaze on them, Michael cleared his throat trying to break Marco's trance. And when Marco didn't budge but continued to stare at them with a wide cheeky grin playing on his face, Michael rolled his eyes and literally dragged him away.

Knowing it was for the best to leave the love birds alone, Michael decided to wait near his car.

After a few seconds, Leonardo gently caressed her blonde silky hair asking, "I thought you didn't want to see me. Especially the way you kept quiet even after I told you how I felt about you..."

Even before he could complete what he was saying, Isabella moved her head back and looked at him with wide complaining eyes. Her arms were still wrapped around his strong frame.

Passing him a death glare she hissed, "That's the problem. You thought! Did you give me any chance to speak? You just disappeared like a freaking magician."

Of course his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he heard her silly complaint. This woman was so strange. After all he did wait for her answer and when she didn't utter a word, he left. He wasn't understanding where he went wrong or how on earth she finds it as his mistake.

When she continued to glare him as if telling him that she wasn't going to take back her words, he narrowed his eyes into thin slits and pointed out, "Just in case you have forgotten you silly woman, I did give you a chance to speak alright! And when you just kept your mouth shut for the longest time and didn't even stop me, I thought you didn't want me. So, I left..."

Well if he thought she was going to buy this then oh boy, he was so wrong. There was no way this was woman was going to leave her stand.

Rolling her eyes, she gave him a dirty look before saying, "You dropped the 'mafia' bomb on my head and then you confessed your feelings too. I was in shock alright! Obviously, I needed time to get out of it. Instead of waiting for me or helping me to get out of it all you did was getting on that cute horsey and run away as if your freaking a** was on fire. Do you have any idea I called your name over a zillion times looking at your silhouette in the dark just to stop you from going away?"

"You tried to stop me?"

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?" And when he didn't say anything but continued to stare at her in pleasant shock, she heaved a deep sigh and looked deep into his eyes saying, "Look what all you said last night about your past was definitely a lot to take in. Especially with the way 'Li Fonti' gang simply troubled people for no reason and that you are a 'Li Fonti' too, it was a lot. But then again, I know that you are not like them and I can see it. Leaving everything aside, I really don't see a reason for not thinking about you. Okay, I admit that I was scared, shocked and terrified but then again, just because you belong to a group I cannot judge you as a person. I can't and I won't judge you ever."