On That Fateful Day (Prologue Pt. 2)

No One's POV

Currently, Akira is using his wings to fly in the direction All Might and Izuku jumped off to. 

(This is what Akira's wings look like, except they're more human sized and the color is a lighter red

(This is what Akira's wings look like, except they're more human sized and the color is a lighter red.)

As Akira was flying he thinks to himself.

Akira: 'Now if I was an obsessed fanboy who just so happened to be hanging on for dear life on All Might's leg, where would I be?'

After flying for a while, Akira then found them on top of an apartment building. Akira flew in closer and made it to the end of All Might and Izuku's converstion.

Izuku: Even if I don't have a Quirk, can I become a hero?

Once Izuku asked that, All Might stopped in his tracks.

Izuku: Can even someone without a Quirk be like you?

Akira watched the scene unfold from an unnoticeable distance and thought to himself.

Akira: 'Izuku... So that's what you wanted to ask him, huh...?'

All Might turned around and looked at Izuku.

All Might: Without a Quirk...?

Suddenly, All Might's body began to release a lot steam. Izuku doesn't seem to notice this, but Akira sees everything that's happening.

Akira: 'What the hell?! What's wrong with All Might?!'

Once Izuku stops talking and notices a skinnier version of All Might, he lets out a scream of shock and disbelief.

Izuku: Y-Y-You're deflating...!

Izuku looks around to try and find the real All Might.

Izuku: Wait, up until now... Huh?! Fake? A fake?! You're so skinny!

All Might: I am All Might...

He says as he spits up blood.

Izuku: No way!

Just then, Akira flew in next to Izuku and retracted his wings into his back.

Akira: Trust me, I'm just as surprised as you are...

Izuku: Huh?! Akira's here too?!

Akira: Jeez, you're lucky I can fly, Izuku.

Akira then turns to All Might.

Akira: I'm guessing this is your true form, huh, All Might?

All Might sighs and sits down.

All Might: I guess there's no use in hiding it from you two. Now that you both have seen me like this, make sure you don't write about it online, even accidently.

Akira: You have our word.

All Might nods and lifts up his shirt and reveals a very bad looking bruise.