Let The Exams Begin!

No One's POV

As Akira stands there waiting for the exam to start, he thought to himself again.

Akira: 'Even though the exam might be easy for me, I'm kinda worried for Izuku. He just got his Quirk, after all. I wonder if he'll be okay...'

As he was thinking, he heard Mina's voice behind him.

Akira: 'Looks like she's here, too.'

Mina: Hey, Akira! Didn't think you'd be here, until I spotted spikey pink hair.

Akira: Says the one with messy pink hair.

Mina giggled and scratched the back of her head.

Mina: Yeah, I guess you got me there.

???: Okay, start!

Everyone then looked up and saw Present Mic yelling from a tower.

Present Mic: What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!

Akira turned back around and saw that everyone else had already went through the gate and sighed.

Akira: Looks like I'm the only one doing their best. Good luck on the exam, Mina.

Mina: Yeah, same to you!

Once she said that, Akira grew out his dragon wings and shot fire out from his feet to and sped off into the city.

Mina: Woah! That's such a cool Quirk!

Once inside, he was surrounded by seven 1-point robots, five 2-point robots and three 3-point robots. Akira saw this and smirked.

Akira: Talk about a warm welcoming. But, don't think this'll be enough to stop me! I'll send you all to the scrap heap!

Akira then gathered a bunch of fire in both of his hands and blasted it at the robots

Akira: Twin Spiral Flames!

Akira managed to destroy all of the 1-pointer and 2-pointers he was surrounded by, but all of the three pointers managed to avoid the attack

Akira: These things are smarter than they look. In that case...!

Akira gathered flames in his mouth and aimed at the remaining 3-pointers.

Akira: I'll blow you to bits! Flamethrower!