Announcement of the U.A. Festival! A Declaration of War Has Been Made!

No One's POV

It's been over a week since the villain attack at the USJ and everyone is now back at school and sitting in class waiting for class to start. Currently, everyone is talking about what happened at the USJ. However, among all the students, there is one person missing. But no one has realized it yet.

Hagakure: Hey, did you watch the news last night?

Ojiro: Yeah.

Hagakure: Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all.

Shoji: That's true.

Ojiro: It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?

Kaminari: But man, all the channels made such a big deal out of it.

Kirishima: I was surprised.

Jiro: Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked.

Sero: Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did.

Mineta: Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it is making me wet myself--!

Katsuki: Shut up! Be quiet, scum!

Sato: But man, All Might and Akira were great. They pushed back those crazy strong villains.

Tokoyami: Yes, their strength is worth wondering at.

Iida: Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!

Sero: Were already in our seats. You're the only one who's not.

Iida then sits down realizing his mistake.

Iida: Shoot!

Ururaka: Don't worry about it.

Mina: Tsu, who's... gonna teach homeroom today?

Tsuyu: Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries...

Just then, the classroom door opens up revealing Aizawa who is covered head to toe in bandages.

The class: Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!

Kaminari: You're too much of a pro!

Iida: So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?

Ururaka: Can you really call that "all right"?

Aizawa: My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight isn't over yet. But before that, Ryugasaki is missing.

Izuku: Now that you mention it, I didn't even realize that he was gone.

Iida: That's true. I wonder he is...

Just then, the classroom door opened again, and Akira walked through the door and waved at everyone.