Infinite 100% and Full Power Dragon Mode

No One's POV

Suddenly, Ryuko, Uraraka, and Tsuyu fell through the ground to where Akira and Izuku was. Akira and Izuku then looked at the three of them shocked.

Akira: Mom?!

Izuku: Everyone?!

Uraraka: Deku! Akira! Huh?

Tsuyu: Then who was the Deku we just saw?

Suddenly, Everyone saw Mr. Compress slide down from the giant hole that was just made.

Ryuko: The League of Villains!

Tsuyu: Uravity!

Uraraka then looked over at what Tsuyu saw and noticed a badly injured Nighteye.

Uraraka: Nighteye!

Akira then activated his Burning Blitz and Izuku activated his Full Cowling and ran towards Eri.

Izuku: Take care of Nighteye!

Akira: We've got the rest from here!

As Izuku and Akira continued to run towards Eri, a pillar was suddenly made by Chisaki and she was sent flying.

Just then, a few spikes popped out from the ground and slashed both Izuku and Akira before they could get any closer

Izuku and Akira: CHISAKI!!!

Chisaki then made a pillar for himself and was launched upwards towards the surface along with Eri.

Chisaki: Everything's messed up. You pieces of garbage!

Izuku and Akira: We won't let you!

Izuku used Full Cowling to jump as high as he could and Akira used his wing and used Burning Blitz to fly fast upwards along with Izuku.

Akira: 'So close... We're so close...! Just a little further! I'll grab her for sure this time!'

Chisaki, who was now holding onto Eri, looked back and saw Izuku and Akira chasing after him.

Chisaki: So obstinate!

Chisaki then looked over and saw Mirio's cape flying up with the debris.

Chisaki: That got flung up, too? Disgusting.

Eri then looked up and noticed it as well.

Eri: T-That's...

Eri then thought back on everyone who had been fighting for her sake.

Eri: 'That's enough... I don't want anyone to die. I don't want that. Why do they keep...

As Eri looked up again and saw Mirio's cape, she remembered what he said.

(Flashback)

Mirio: We will become your heroes!

(End of flashback)