The Calm Before the Storm

No One's POV

Izuku and Akira were on their way to school until they saw a bunch of reporters and the gates of U.A.

Akira: Are you kidding me right now?! These reporters must be here for All Might if there are so many of them.

Izuku: What should we do?

Akira: Hmmm... I've got the perfect plan. Just stick close to me, ok?

Izuku: Right.

As they were nearing the entrance, the reporters spotted them and came up to them to ask questions.

Reporter: Hey, you two! How are All Might's cla--

Before she could finish, Akira shot a very intimidating glare which made her stop in her tracks.

Akira: We have no time for your dumb questions. Now get out the way.

Reporters: S-Scary...

After that, they made it into the school.

Izuku: What did you just do back there?

Akira: Well, I decided to take a page from Katsuki's book and just looked as intimidating as I could. Seems like it worked, too.

Izuku: I-I see.

Akira: Anyways, let's go. We might be late for class if we're not careful.

Izuku: Right.

After Izuku and Akira made it to class Aizawa started going over the battle training from yesterday.

Aizawa: Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo you're talented, so don't act like a kid.

Katsuki: I know.

Aizawa: And Ryugasaki. Nothing really bad happened except you making a very rash plan. You're very strong but as long as you don't let it get to your head, unlike some people, you'll do fine as you are now. Just don't fight recklessly, ok?

Akira: Yes, sir!

Aizawa: Now, let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you...

Everyone was nervous for what Aizawa was going to say next.

Aizawa: Decide on a class representative.

Everyone: 'It's actually a normal school activity!'

Just then, everyone started to get excited and raise their hands saying they wanted to be the class rep while Akira put his hands on the back of his head and leaned back in his chair.

Akira: 'Jeez, they're this excited to be a class rep? I don't understand what the hype is all about. It doesn't even sound all that fun to be honest.'

Iida: Silence, please!