New Beginnings

No One's POV

It's been a few days after the fight with All For One, and Gran Torino and Tsukauchi were in All Might's room.

All Might: The embers inside me have gone out. The Symbol of Peace is dead. However-- There is still something that I must do.

Gran Torino: Tomura Shigaraki. Shimura's grandson, huh...?

Tsukauchi: That's what All For One said, right? That's not very much to go on. The two of you didn't have any interactions with Shimura's family?

Gran Torino: No...

Tsukauchi: Why not?

Gran Torino: Shimura's husband was killed, so she put her child in foster care to keep her child away from the hero world. She told Toshinori and me that she didn't want us to have any contact with the child even if the worst were to happen to her.

Tsukauchi: So your promise to the deceased backfired... That's sad.

All Might: The blood relationship that my master severed for the sake of peace...! I must find Shigaraki... Find him and...

Gran Torino: No. What're you planning to do once you find him? You're not looking at him as a villain anymore. You will definitely hesitate. No matter who he's related to, he's a criminal. Tsukauchi and I will investigate Shigaraki from here on out. You stay at U.A. and do everything that you should be doing. Even if you cannot be the Symbol of Peace anymore, All Might is still alive.

(Timeskip)

A few more days has passed. Currently, All Might, Vlad King, and Aizawa were standing in Principal Nezu's office.

Nezu: Thank you, All Might. For a long time, you sacrificed your body to save thousands. As a citizen, a hero, and principal, I cannot thank you enough. However, there are many who do believe you should not continue as a teacher at U.A. " This all started because All Might started working at U.A." "Won't the children be caught up again now that he cannot fight anymore?" Everyone's uneasy. That's why this time, we must make stronger the faith in the heroes you have passed the torch onto. However, the threat is still there. We must protect and train with more strength than before. That is why we will proceed to implement a plan that I've had in mind for a while.

Principal Nezu then hands them a paper that talks about the U.A. dorm system.

Nezu: I'm counting on you all to visit the families.

After the meeting with Principal Nezu, the three pro heroes walk out from the office

(Timeskip)

After talking to most of the families of Class A, All Might and Aizawa go over to where Akira lives and talk to him and his mom about the U.A. dorm system.

All Might then steps out of the car and takes a look at the house Akira lives in.