First Day At U.A.!

No One's POV

The night after Akira opened up his acceptance letter, they both met up with All Might at Dagoba beach.

Izuku: All Might!

Akira then smacks Izuku on the back of his head.

Akira: Don't say his name out loud dumbass!

At that moment two people behind them heard Izuku yell out All Might's name.

Randon Couple: All Might?! No way! Where?

All Might: Repeat after me. "I had the wrong person."

Izuku: Oh, I had the wrong person!

Randon Couple: Aw what? I was hoping to see him...

They all then breathed a sigh of relief.

All Might: Congrats on getting accepted, you two.

He raised his hand for a high five and Akira and Izuku gave him one.

Izuku: Th-Th-Thank you very much!

Akira: We couldn't have done it without your help.

All Might: Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection with the two of you. You're the type of person that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges.

Izuku: Th-Thank you for your concern!

Akira: Yeah, thanks a lot!

Izuku: But I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A.

Akira: Same here. I think this is a good way for all of us to meet up and keep discussing about One for All.

Izuku: Yeah! And that's why you came here right? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at--

All Might: Stop that!

He said stopping Izuku mid-sentence

All Might: I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. while looking for a successor.

Izuku and Akira then remembered what All Might had said before

Izuku: I see, you were originally planning on giving One for All to one of the students. One of the students gifted with an amazing quirk.

Akira: I guess you were lucky, Izuku. Really lucky to be at the right place at the right time.

Izuku: But my body broke after one kick and punch of One for All. I can't control it at all.

All Might: That can't be helped. It's like if you asked a person who grew a tail to do a trick. They wouldn't even be able to control it.

Akira: Yeah man, don't worry about it too much. It was your first time using it after all.

Izuku: Oh... Wait, did you know that would happen?!

All Might: Well, there wasn't any time to explain... But it turned out all right didn't it

Akira: Yeah, if you count breaking your bones as "all right," then I guess things did work out in the end.

All Might then picked up two small gas canisters.

All Might: Right now, you're either at a hundred percent or zero. But once you control it, you'll be able to adjust to what your body can handle.

Izuku: Control?!

All Might: The more you train a vessel, the more you'll be able to move the power freely.

All might then buffed up and crushed the gas canisters in his hand.