Meeting Gentle Criminal

Currently, most of Class A is still up in the common room, excited for tomorrow's performance.

Kaminari: Woo, I can't sleep!

Mineta: I'm at max excitement!

Akira: Could you two be any louder?!

Mina: Yeah, some people are trying to sleep.

Iida: I wonder if everyone will get excited with us...

Jiro: It's better to not think about stuff like that. Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun!

Kaminari: You were super embarrassed, though!

Jiro: That was different.

Izuku: What Jiro said works for a lot of things, huh?

Aoyama: Oui. When you think of others, it ends up helping, too.

Izuku: I see.

Izuku then picked up the rope and saw how frayed it was.

Izuku: The rope's frayed.

Aoyama: Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice. It's proof of our friendship!

Izuku: Yeah... wait, no, it's dangerous. Sorry, I didn't realize...

Kaminari: Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make one?

Mina: Yao-momo's already sleeping! Don't treat her like a handy tool!

Akira: So by that logic, you can stop cuddling next to me in the common room when it's cold.

Mina: No! Anything but that!

Izuku: I'll go buy new rope first thing tomorrow morning. I'm the one who realize it was frayed.

Akira: No need, Izuku. I'll do it for you. We've both got morning practice anyway, and I can just us my Quirk to get back to the school faster.

Izuku: Really, you don't have to--

Akira: It's fine, really. I'll be back before you know it.

Izuku: Well, all right then. Just make sure you're back on time.

Kaminari: Wait, but the performance starts at ten tomorrow. Most stores don't open till nine, right?

Akira: There's a hardware store not too far from here. Luckily they open at 8 a.m.

Kaminari: That's cutting it pretty close.

Akira: It'll be fine, trust me.

Mina: Now, I should really be getting to sleep.

Iida: Yes.

Kirishima: Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but-- Night owls! We're a little early, but... let's definitely make this a success!

Everyone: Yeah!

(Timeskip)

Right now, it's early in the morning, and Izuku and Akira are training with All Might once again. Izuku was practicing his long range attacks while Akira was practicing his control in his Full Power Dragon Mode. Suddenly, Hatsume appeared, completely covered in dirt with bags under her eyes.

Hatsume: I knew you two would be here, Midoriya, Ryugasaki!

Akira: What the?!

Izuku: Hatsume, you're so dirty!

Hatsume: It's the dark circles and grime. I thought you two would be here even on the day of the festival. I got the items you both asked for, so I came to give them to you two.