The Test For The Hero Licenses!

No One's POV

After Izuku and Akira destroyed the rocks that were falling towards All Might, they both up to him and see if he's okay.

Izuku: Are you all right, All Might?!

Akira: That was too close for comfort. You're lucky we made it in time.

All Might: Yeah! Thanks, you two!

Just then, Kirishima and Kaminari walked up to Izuku and Akira.

Kaminari: What was that, Midoriya? You too, Akira? You both just waltzed in there and showed some amazing destructive power!

Kirishima: I thought you were more of a puncher, Midoriya.

Izuku: Kaminari, Kirishima. The destructive power was thanks to the soles Hatsume suggested for me and Akira. I learned how to use my body from Iida and changed my fighting style.

Akira: My situation is a little different than Izuku's. Basically, I just wanted a way to keep my destructive power under control while at the same time still be able to do damage. That's what these gloves are for at least. I've got a lot more than this, but I feel like it's better to show it off than explain it.

Izuku: We've only figured out what direction we want to go in, but it's still just a stopgap, but I don't have anything I can call an ultimate move yet...

All Might: No, I think it's already more effective than just a stopgap. Especially for the provisional licensing exam.

Akira: You think so, huh?

Aizawa: All Might, it's dangerous so don't get too close.

All Might: Oh, excuse me! Young Bakugo! I'm sorry!

Izuku and Akira look up at Katsuki and sees him glaring at them.

Akira: Hey! How about you be more careful next time, too, Katsuki!

Katsuki: Whatever! Watch yourself, All Might!

All Might: '"Watch yourself," huh?' I get it, but... I guess to everyone else, I'm someone to be protected, huh?'

Izuku: You guys made improvements to your costumes, too?

Akira: They're not so bad from the looks of it.

Kaminari: You both noticed? Did you?

Kirishima: You two aren't the only ones with a new style! The others are making changes here and there, too. This is no time to lose focus!

Kaminari: But my change in style is huge! You both are in for a suprise!

Akira: Let's just hope that you can use it effectively.

Kaminari: You both wanna see? You can! It's seriously amazing!

Vlad King: That's enough, Class A!

Akira, Izuku, Kaminari, and Kirishima turn and see Class B there as well.

Vlad King: Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon.

Izuku: Class B?

Akira: I almost forgot about them.

Kaminari: Man, what terrible timing!

Vlad King: Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way.

Aizawa: We still have almost ten minutes. You're not good at using time wisely, Vlad.

Monoma then spoke up and started to taunt Class A.

Monoma: Hey, did you know? The provisional licensing exam has a 50% fail rate. All of you should just fail!