The Heroes Have Arrived! The One Behind It All!

No One's POV

Currently, Akira and Katsuki were standing off against the League of Villains and on the tv, the press conference with U.A. was still going on and they said that they were actively searching for them.

Akira: Well said, U.A. and Mr. Aizawa!

Katsuki: That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!

Katsuki: 'They went through all that trouble to mount a huge attack, and all they got was us. They even told us what they wanted. To them, the two of us are important people that they can use. Since they're trying to turn us to their side, they won't try to kill us seriously.'

Akira: 'Before they can get a chance, we'll take down two or three of them each and escape!

Akira: Just so you know, we're still allowed to fight!

Magne: You two know exactly what position is, huh? What smart boys!

Dabi: No, they're idiots.

Toga: I'll stick you both.

Mr. Compress: Even if they weren't going to join us, they should've pretended we were winning them over... They've done it now.

Akira: Please, giving people false hope isn't my style.

Katsuki: And I don't wanna be in an annoying place like this for very long.

Shigaraki: Father...

Shigaraki looked like he was going to attack and Kurogiri yelled at him.

Kurogiri: Don't, Shigaraki Tomura! Calm down!

Shigaraki then glared over to Akira and Katsuki and Akira got into a fighting stance but Shigaraki just raised his hand up to the villains.

Shigaraki: Don't touch them, any of you. These guys... are valuable pieces. I wish you both would've listened to me a little... I though we could come to an understanding...

Katsuki: Come to an understanding?

Akira: As if!

Shigaraki: Then I have no choice. The heroes said they're continuing their investigation of us... We don't have time to talk leisurely. Master--

Shigaraki then turned around and looked at a monitor at the back of the room.

Shigaraki: Lend me your power.

???: That was a good decision, Shigaraki Tomura

Akira: 'Who the hell is that...?'

(Elsewhere)

Currently, Izuku, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu and Mina were following tracker that Yaoyorozu made and they made it to some kind of warehouse.

Yaoyorozu: This is the spot the receiver is showing.