Akira vs Katsuki! The Fated Battle Between Rivals! (pt. 2)

No One's POV

Katsuki: The fact that you think you can stand here so confidently with the mindset of taking me down... IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT YOU THE MOST!!!

Just then, Iida contacts Katsuki through his communicator.

Iida: Hey, Bakugo! Give me your status! What happened?

Katsuki: Just shut up and defend. I'm really angry right now.

Iida: I'm not asking you how you feel! Hey!

Katsuki then turned off his communicator.

Iida: He hung up... Going off on his own like that... What is wrong with him?! Jeez!

Back in the monitor room, everyone watches as Akira and Katsuki stand off against each other.

Kirishima: What was Bakugo saying? Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound.

All Might then points to a communicator in his ear.

All Might: He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan. And this capture tape! Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them.

Uraraka: The time limit is fifteen minutes, and the heroes don't know where the weapon is located, right?

All Might: Yes!

Izuku: That means the heroes are at a clear disadvantage!

All Might: Heroes should be able to turn the tide no matter what predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you too? Now, say it with me--

The entire class: Plus Ultra!

Izuku: All Might, Kacchan is doing something!

Back to the fight with Akira and Katsuki, the two of them are standing off against each other. Akira then remembers what All Might said about the capture tape and threw the tape towards Mina.

Akira: Hey Mina! Catch!

Akira then threw the roll of capture tape over Katsuki's head and into Mina's hands as Katsuki used his explosions to boost himself to Akira and threw a kick but he blocked it.

Mina: Capture tape? Why'd you give me this?

Akira: Once you get to the weapon, contact me through your communicator. Use the tape on Iida when you find an opening and secure the weapon! Now, go!

After that, Mina ran off and towards the location of the weapon.

Katsuki: Yelling out your plan right in front of the enemy, huh? You must be sure of yourself.

Akira: Don't worry, I'll take you down before you even get the chance to warn Iida!

Katsuki: As if I need four eyes' help to beat you!

Akira then counterattacked by blasting a fireball into Katsuki's gut. Knocking him back once more.

Akira: 'That kick was new. It seems he's becoming more cautious so that I can't read his moves. In that case...'

Akira: Catch me if you can, blasts for brains!

Akira then started to run from Katsuki.

Katsuki: Hey! Come back here, you coward!

Akira: 'Just as I thought. Since Katsuki is so focused on me right now, he's completely forgot about the fact that Mina is her way to the weapon! Time for the next phase of my plan.'

As Akira was running, he heard Katsuki yelling.

Katsuki: Hey! You and that nerd tricked me, didn't you?! Was it fun tricking me all this time?!