The Final Fight Against All For One! Akira's Final Stand!

No One's POV

Right now, On a giant screen in the city, the fight between All Might and All For One is being broadcasted. And after rescuing Akira and Katsuki, Izuku and the others were walking through a giant crowd of people and Izuku was on the phone with Todoroki.

Katsuki: Listen. you guys didn't rescue me, okay? You all just happened to be the best escape route.

Akira: I will personally hand you back to All For One.

Katsuki: We couldn't get in All Might's way.

Izuku: 'Yeah... we'd get in the way. This was the best we could do in this situation. Even Gran Torino's here.'

Izuku and Akira looked up at the screen and saw All Might on it.

Izuku/Akira: 'We made the right decision, didn't we?'

Izuku: 'It was okay, right? All Might...''

(Elsewhere)

Back at the fight against All For One, All Might still had All For One pinned to the ground.

All For One: You really are similar... to the previous One For All successor, Nana Shimura.

All Might looked at All For One with a furious glare.

All Might: Do not sully the name of my honored master... with that filthy mouth of yours...!

All For One: She was a woman with no skill whose ideals got ahead of her. She was an embarrassment to me as the one who created One For All. She died in a really pathetic way. Where shall I start...?

All Might: Enough!

Before All Might could punch All For One, he blasted All Might in to the air, but Gran Torino was able to catch him before he crashed into a helicopter.

Gran Torino: This is the same as six years ago! Toshinori, calm down! You were so caught up in his challenge that you let him escape! And then he made a hole in your stomach!

The two of them then landed onto the ground.

Gran Torino: That's what's hopeless about you! Don't exchange words with him!

All Might: Yes, sir...

Gran Torino: His fighting style and Quirk seem completely different from last time! You won't be able to get a good hit head on! You'll have to be tricky. Can you still move? Go beyond your limit! It's do-or-die time!

All Might: Yes, sir!

As the news helicopters circled around the battlefield, everyone around the world were watching the fight take place.

All For One: I'm a little conflicted... The trust in heroes that Tomura steadily chipped away at... I wonder if it's okay for me to land the decisive blow... But you know, All Might, as much as you hate me, I hate you in the same way. I killed your master, but you took away the things I built up, too, right? That's why I want you to die the ugliest and most gruesome death possible!

All For One' arm started to grow and red and black electricity flared around it.

Gran Torino: A big one's coming! Dodge it and counterattack!

All For One: Is it enough to just dodge?

All Might then noticed a civilian that was trapped in the rubble behind him and his eyes widened.

All For One: I will steal away the things you protected until now.