A Fateful Encounter And A Bad Omen (Season 2 finale)

No One's POV

After taking their final exams, everyone is in the classroom and the one's that failed their exams, all look down and completely devastated.

Kaminari: Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp...

Akira then patted Kaminari on his shoulder to reassure him.

Akira: Hey, don't worry about it too much. You did your best. Besides, Aizawa could pull a last minute twist like before.

Sero: Stop, Akira. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it.

Kaminari: If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get it, then your dumber than monkeys!

Kaminari tried to poke Akira's eyes but he just grabbed his hand without even looking at him.

Sero: Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta, but I was just sleeping then whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it...

Kaminari: If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!

Suddenly, the classroom door was swung open by Aizawa.

Aizawa: Once the bell rings, get in your seats.

Everyone then hurriedly rushed to their seats and the classroom was filled with silence.

Aizawa: Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who didn't pass the exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone's going!

Kirishima, Kaminari and Sato all looked completely shocked.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato: A last minute twist!

Akira: See? I told y'all there would be a twist.

Kirishima: We can go, too?!

Kaminari: Seriously?!

Aizawa: Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato, and Sero failed.

Sero: I knew it... Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail.

Kaminari: I overused my Quirk in my part of the exam... Looks like that's what did it for me...

Aizawa: For this time's exam, we on the villain side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you would all take on the task at hand. If we hadn't most of you would've gotten stuck before you started.

Ojiro: So when you said you were really out to crush us...

Aizawa: That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was a rational falsehood.

Kirishima, Kaminari, Sato: "A rational falsehood"?!

Iida: I was tricked again! As expected of U.A. However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will never waver!

Uraraka: Wow, you're being such a wet blanket, Iida.

Aizawa: That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher than the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school.

(Mini Timeskip)

Currently, it is the end of class and everyone is talking about the training camp.

Ojiro: Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together.