Chapter 2

Edited: 5/1/16

I looked at everyone very nervous and worried. What if they didn't like me? A man with a white beard and a fishing hat must have noticed my worried expression.

"How about we introduce our selves first?" The man proposed. Everyone nodded and I was glad he suggested that.

It went in a circle starting with Rick. "I'm Rick Grimes." He said even though I caught his name earlier.

"I'm Lori Grimes, Rick's wife." A woman with brown hair and brown eyes said to me. She was sat next to Rick and the little boy from earlier was next to her.

"And this is Carl, our son." She introduced him. I nodded and focused on the other people.

"I'm dale." The man with the fishing hat told me. I smiled, nodding, and looked at the blond girl next to him. "That's Andrea, she's been through a lot lately." Dale said and I nodded understanding.

The man from earlier with the cross bow looked at me. "Daryl." He said with no emotion. I nodded and felt an urge to get to know him better.

"I'm Glenn, nice to meet you!" An Asian guy said happily. I laughed, "Nice to meet you too." I said back.

A woman with gray hair and a kind face spoke up. "I'm carol and this is my daughter Sophia." She said with a soft voice pointing to her daughter who had short blond hair.

"I'm T-dog and that's Jacqui." A big black man said, pointing to a black woman smiling at me. I smiled back and nodded.

I guess it my turn since that's everyone. "I'm April White, it's nice to meet you all." I said not telling them my past and hoping it stayed that way.

Everyone nodded and continued to eat. They were all drinking wine and having fun while I sat behind and watched laughing.

"Lets let the children have a little wine, they do in France." Dale slurred do to the alcohol.

Lori look a bit worried, "Well when Carl is in France he can have some then." Lori said sternly.

Carl slightly pouted while Rick spoke up. "Oh come on, come on." He said laughing. Lori laughed along and poured a small amount in a glass.

Carl took the cup as the room went silent. He took a sip and made a face. "EWWWW!" He said discussed and every one laughed, including me.

Then Daryl spoke up and I listened to his thick accent, I found it intriguing. "Glenn! Your drinking little man I wanna see how red your face can get." He said and smirked at Glenn.

"You to April." He continued, looking at me. I smiled grabbed a glass poured it to the top and chugged it, downing it all in one go.

Daryl looked surprised but smirked and i smirked back as everyone clapped and laughed some more.

Rick started taping his glass and stood up, looking at us all. "I don't think we thanked our host properly." He said holding his glass out to Jenner.

"More than just our host." T-dog said happily. Everyone cheered and laughed.

"BOOYAH!" Daryl screamed making me laugh. "BOOYAH!" I screamed back and smiled when others screamed it to.

"So when are you going to tell us what happened here Doc?" Shane said, killing the mood. It was obvious he didn't want to be here, I could see it on his face.

"Really?" I asked annoyed. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"We're celebrating Shane, we don't need to do this now." Rick said annoyed.

"What? This was your big plan, to find all the answers, instead we found this guy." Shane said pointing to Jenner. "Why?"

"Well, when things got bad, people just left to find their families." Jenner started as we all listened closely. "And when things got worse when the military got over run, the rest bolted"

"Every last one?" Shane asked not believing him. I rolled my eyes and let Jenner continue. "No, many couldn't face walking out the door. They opted out, that was a bad time." He finished looking down.

I got more wine and drank it because, damn that sucks. "You didn't leave, why?" Andrea asked the question I was thinking.

"I just kept working, to do some good." Jenner answers. I nodded understanding and grateful he didn't quit.

"Dude you are such a buzzkill" Glenn said to Shane. Shane just rolled his eyes not caring.

After we finished eating Jenner showed us to where we would be sleeping. "Most of the place is powered down including housing, so you'll have to make do here." Jenner said walking by rooms.

"So if you shower, go easy on the hot water." Jenner said then walked out. wait what? Did he just say hot water!?

"Hot water?" Glenn asked with a smile growing on his face. "That's what the man said." T-dog said grinning as well.

Everyone ran to a room. I just stood their not knowing what to do because, I have to share a room with someone. I looked around and decided I would just pick a random room.

Walking forward I pick a room on the left side. I walked in to see there are no beds, just a couch and a table. On said table was a crossbow.

Oh god I pick the room Daryl's in.

REALLY!? He was in the shower already so I just sat my small bag down. It held my cloths, gun, and knives.

I looked around not much to look at thought. Plain walls, couch, table, and that's it. So much!

I heard the bathroom door open and Daryl walked out in a sleeveless shirt and jeans. He looked at me with a annoyed expression. "And your in my room why?" He asked annoyed.

I looked at him and answered, "Because I had to share a room with someone and happened to pick your room." He rolled his eyes but said nothing back, just walked out the room. Well then, I thought to myself as I walked into the bathroom.

Some steam was still left from Daryl's shower. I turned the water on and striped my clothes off me. I was wearing black skinny jeans, a black bra with a red tank top and a black plaid shirt over it. I also had a leather jacket and black combat boots.

I took my hair out of it's pony tail and stepped into the shower. OH MY GOD THIS SHIT IS AMAZING!!! I felt so good having warm waters running over my skin, cleaning it.

I stepped out got dressed into some leggings I had and the tank top I was wearing earlier.

Daryl was still gone so I just laid on the couch and got comfy. After a few seconds I feel asleep thinking about what tomorrow might bring.

------------------------//-------------------------

New chapter yay!!!

Hope you like it!!

Please vote & comment❤❤

~Kenna