Chapter 16

A/N :short short SHORT chapter:

A week later Randall was healed and was able to walk. So Rick and Shane left a little while ago to let him go. Beth had come back from shock as well but is a bit off the rocker.

I sat in my tent staring at the wall in front of me just thinking.

My life has gone from one shit hole to the next. My dad, the apocalypse, my sister, Daryl hating me, and then Sophia. I think I'm cursed.

I heard someone come in my tent, I turned my head to see who it is and saw Daryl. I gave me a small smile and he returned one.

He sat down next to me and we sat in silence. I looked at the wall again but this time wondered what I should break the silence with. oh! I got it!

"Daryl, now don't get freaked out. but, what are we? you asked me to be your girl then you were pissed off at me for like a week." I said quietly.

Daryl shrugged his shoulders "Do ya still wanna be my girl?" He asked with a little hope in his voice. I smiled.

"Yes, Daryl. of course." I smiled and he took in a deep breath as if he was holding it in.

He looked at me and I did the same to him. Blue eyes meeting green ones. I could wipe the smile off my face.

I leaned forward and kissed him. he seemed surprised at first but kissed back. Our lips moved together as my arm found there way around his neck. his arms moved to my waist and pulled me closer.

I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it and his tongue found its way through.

"Hey April I- oh my god." The voice of Glenn was heard and we quickly pulled apart. Daryl stood up and quickly left causing me to smile.

"Really." I said to Glenn who was beat red.
------------------------//------------------------
Hey! new chapter!

I'm so excited for Sunday like AHHHHGHFHFFH

anyway hope you liked it!

Please vote & comment❤❤

~Kenna