Chapter 11

Edited: 6/26/16

"What the hell happened?" I screamed as I ran up to Rick and Shane dragging Daryl.

Everyone stopped and turned to look at me. "He's just unconscious, the bullet only grazed him." Rick grunted readjusting Daryl on his arm.

"Well who pulled the fucking trigger?" I spit looking at everyone. Andrea looked down and slowly raised her hand.

"Why the hell did you shoot?!"

"I thought he was a walker."

"Well he's not!"

"Ok my question is why is he wearing ears?" Glenn panicked cutting off mine and Andreas argument.

"I don't know I found him like that, climbing the side of a steep hill." I said looking at Glenn.

Rick and Shane started walking again so we followed. Rick proceeded to rip the ears off and shove them in his shirt. Um ew. "let's keep this to our selves." He huffed dragging Daryl along with Shane.

"Um guys isn't this Sophia's?" T-Dog said from behind us. I turned around as did everyone else. There in T's hand was the doll Sophia had when when she got lost.

"I didn't even see he had that." I whispered in shock.

This. This changed everything. It means he was close. It means we have a better guess on where to look. It means we can find her.

~*~

I sat outside the room where Hershel was fixing Daryl in. Rick and Shane are also in there getting answers. Daryl was also conscious again.

Hershel didn't want the room crowded so here I am sitting next to Lori waiting for that door to open.

"You really care about him don't you?" Lori asked looking over at me. I nodded not feeling like talking. "He really cares about you to, I can tell." She continued.

I smiled remembering what happened before I found him on the side of that hill. Lori seemed to notice. "I'm guessing you new that." She asked poking my side with her elbow. I blushed and looked down.

"He kissed me then asked me to be his girl." I said still blushing. Lori smiled and laughed at my blushing face. "How old are you again?" She asked. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "25" I stated.

She laughed and looked at me. "With how your blushing and stuff I thought you were 14." she teased. I rolled my eyes.

We sat in silence for a bit till she broke it again. "Can I tell you something?" I looked at her with a confused face.

"Yeah of course." I nodded.

"You have to promise me you won't tell anyone." She said with stern eyes.

"Promise." I nodded and she smiled for a brief moment then went back to worried.

"I'm pregnant."

I looked at her wide eyed. Holy shit. This is not good. "Oh my god." I whispered in shock. She was about to say something else when the door opened reveling Rick and Shane.

"He'll be alright." Rick reassured me then kissed his wife. I nodded then went to go in but Rick stopped me. "He said he wants to be alone." He stated.

I stared at him for a moment then went to walk in again but was stopped by Rick and Shane this time. "He said he didn't want to see you in specific." Shane huffed annoyed.

"Why?" I glared at Shane then looked to Rick. "I don't know he didn't say." Rick answered. I just nodded and slupped Back down to the floor putting my head on my knees.

Rick started to walk away but Shane stopped him with his words. "I hate to say it but Hershel's right, we can't risk people out there, not after this." My head snapped up.

"You'd stop now? Daryl just risked his life to bring back the first hard evidence we've had." Rick stated walking back over to Shane.

"The way I see it Daryl almost died today for a doll." Shane said

"Yeah I know how you see it." I stated getting up and leaving.

I walked out side and saw Glenn sitting by the RV. I walked over and sat next to him. We didn't say anything just sat there.

I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on my head. "Is he ok?" Glenn asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah but he refuses to see me." I stated letting a tear fall.

"He's probably just embarrassed that the girl he like saw him get shot today." Glenn stated. I can feel his smirk growing on my head as he said it. I giggled and wiped my tear away.

"He asked me to be his girl today." I said which caused Glenn sit up strait. This made me fall over.

"What did you say?" He yelled helping me up. "Yes." I simply stated leaning against the RV. Glenn smiled at me then started to do a weird dance.

"who guessed it, I guessed it, who guessed it, I guessed it!" He sang while still dancing.

"You're so weird." I stated. Then carol came out yelled that dinner was ready. We both got up and raced to the house. I won.

"You're so fast it's not fair." Glenn huffed and I giggled.

~*~

Really? Really. They fucking put me at a kids table with Glenn, Maggie, Beth, and Jimmy. Really.

We all sat in an awkward silence the only sound was the forks against the plates and the chewing.

Glenn turned around to where Patricia and Hershel was sitting. "Anyone know how to play guitar?" He asked. No one answered. "Dale found a really cool one." Silence. "Oh come on someone has to know." He pushed.

"Otis knew." Patricia's small voice said. Oh this just got awkward. I looked as did everyone else. I saw Shane fidget in his seat. I know he did something.

"Yes he did, and he was very good to." Hershel said looking at Patricia with soft eyes.

It then went back to silent and Glenn turned back around looking at me with a 'oops' face. I stifled a giggle and shook my head. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Maggie glaring at me.

What the hell did I do?

Then I saw her pass a note to Glenn with a pen on it. He seemed surprised but took it and read it. Then he wrote something on it with the pen and passed it back. Maggie did read it though. She was looking behind me.

I tilted my head so I could see behind me with out being noticed and saw Dale and Hershel looking at them curiously. I turned back around and rolled my eyes.

Kids table.

"I'm going to go give a plate to Daryl." Carol announced and went to get up but I stopped her. "It's ok I can do it." I stated. she nodded and smiled at me.

I made a plate and proceeded to walk over to the room Daryl was staying at. I knocked then walked in. He shifted to he could see me and huffed laying back down.

I rolled my eyes and set the tray down. "Here's your food." I stated plainly and walked out slamming the door.

I walked out to where everyone still sat. They all looked at me hearing the door slam. I just walked out and over to my tent.

I laid down letting my tears fall. What the hell did I do? I fucking help him? Maybe it's because of what he was saying. I don't know all I know is he's asking like an asshole.

I heard everyone come out side to there tents. I fell asleep once again hoping tomorrow is better.

-------------------------------//--------------------------------
New chapter up!!!!

Hope you liked it!!

Please vote and comment❤❤

~Kenna