Chapter 15

The next morning Rick, Glenn and Hershel were still not back so a group of us were going to get them.

I was getting my gun ready next to Daryl in silents till he broke it. "How are ya feelin'" His thick southern accent making my stomach erupt in butterfly's.

"Better" I stated giving him a small smile. He gave me a crooked one back and we went to load the car.

"Hey guys" Andrea said getting our attention. We turned to look were she was looking and saw a car drive in.

It's them! there back!

I smiled and waited for it to pull up. when it did Carl ran to Rick once he stepped out. Maggie ran past her dad to Glenn. I rolled my eyes.

"Patricia prepare the spare room for surgery" Hershel yelled walking into the house. what the hell is he talking about.

I saw Glenn walking over so I ran up and hugged him. He hugged back then we let go. "don't leave without telling me ok jeez I almost worried for you" I said with a smirk. "almost" He laughed and walked past me.

I heard Rick and Lori arguing about her leaving but I stopped when I saw someone else in the car. I guess that's who Hershel was talking about.

"Who the hell is that" I yelled turning towards Rick.

"That's Randall" Glenn answered. I took a deep breath and watched as Rick and Shane took 'Randall" inside for surgery.

<~>

"We couldn't leave him there he would of bled out" Rick told us as we all sat around the dinning room table.

Well everyone except Daryl which bugs me. why isn't he here?

"It's gotten bad in town" Glenn said sneaking a glance at Maggie. "what do we do with him" I asked looking at Rick.

He didn't answer though because Hershel came in. "repaired his calf muscle best I can but he'll probably have nerve damage"

"When he's better we give him a canteen drive him to the dirt road and send him on his way" Rick plained and answered my question.

I heard the door open from behind me so I turned around. Daryl leaned against the door and nodded at carol and then looked at me and gave me his side smile.

I smiled back and turned my attention back to the conversation. "Isn't that the same as leaving him for the walkers." Andrea asked confused by Rick's choices.

"He'll have a fighting chance." Rick answered. I understand where he's coming from. "just let him go? he knows where we are." I guess Shane Doesn't. shocker.

"He was blindfolded the whole way here. he's not a threat." Rick snapped.

"How many were there again? you killed three of there men took one of then hostage but there not going to come looking for him." Shane said with sarcasm and hate dripping from his voice.

"They left him for dead, no one is looking." Rick said with his voice raising. "We should still post a guard." T-dog voiced.

"He's out cooled right now, will be for hours." Hershel said.

"You know I'm going to get him some flowers and cake. look at this folks we're back in fantasyland." I'm going to kill Shane one day.

"You know, we haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn the other day." Hershel yelled at Shane as he made his way to the door.

"Let me make this clear once and for all, this is my farm." Hershel started. Shane just stood there as he yell, making it known he really didn't care.

I'm kinda happy the barn is cleared out. Now the way Shane did it was stupid and idiotic, which makes sense for Shane, and the Sophia this was crappy, but it needed to happen.

I watched with everyone else as Shane walked out huffing. "Look We're not going to do anything about it today. lets just cool off." Rick said trying to ease Hershel.

Andrea then walked out, then everyone else left. I stood up and turned around to see Daryl already walked out. Hey!

I walked outside and followed Daryl to his tent. "Hey!" I called making him whip his head around. He just grunted and kept walking. thanks

"So you decided to come to the meeting." I stated hoping to engage into conversation.

Ever since I found him hurt in the woods and then him ignoring me, I don't really know wear we stand. I thought I was done but then the whole stable thing happened and, I don't know.

"Yeah, carol said I should get more involved with the group." He said. I nodded understanding.

I knew him and carol were close. When Sophia happened he was someone who not only went looking for her like me, but also was very kind to carol. I talked to her here and there but I never really got to a hard conversation.

"Ok." I said and stood by him when we got to his tent. He turned around and looked at me. finally.

"Ya good?" He asked and I smiled at the random kindness. "yeah, you?" I chuckled and he gave me another side smile

"yeah."

------------------------//------------------------

It's been awhile but I got something up!

I started high school 4 weeks ago and I got mouth surgery so that's why I took so long.

But I hope you enjoyed nonetheless.

Q: what's the most random show you've ever got into?

A: I started watching this show called Alaskan Bush People. it's not that bad.

Please vote and comment❤❤

~Kenna