Chapter 22.

~Bethany~

The minute August left, I sat down and was in deep thought for half an hour before I grabbed my keys.

I was so glad Derek got my car from August's house when he left.

After that, I ended up at August's house on top of him on his bed making out like two horny teenagers.

The thing was, he wasn't rushing anything.

He gently flipped me over and hovered over me.

He kissed my forehead, nose, chin, down to my stomach, then back to my lips.

My emotions were all over the place.

Did I want him to go further?

Well, that might be difficult seeing as I was 5 months pregnant.

Should I stop it before something happened?

"Bethany." He whispered huskily. "I want you so fucking bad."

"What's stopping you?"

He looked down between us and chuckled.

"Bethany, you know why." He pecked my lips. "Ion want Augzilla to hurt my son."

I mugged him.

I'd been sexually inactive for nearly half a year and his ass had me very hot and bothered.

"But-"He cut me off by kissing me."Fine."I surrendered.

"I'm sorry baybeh. I promise to dick ya down after he's born." He winked.

"Well if we're not gonna do anything..." I started to get up.

He pressed me back down.

"You ain't goin' no'whea. We ain't gone fuck but I got sum else we can do." He smirked and slid down my body.

"What do you mean?"

He stopped when he got to my stomach and kissed it slowly, trailing his tongue across it.

"Mmm. Baby what-"

"Shh, don't ask no questions. Only thing I wanna hear is that pretty lil mouth moaning my name." He kisses traveled even further down my body till his reached the area under my hips.

It was then I realized his motive.

"August no." I tried to slide up the bed but he gripped my hips and kept me in place.

"Bethany stop running, I'm not gone hurt you. Baby, I swear I ain't eva went down on a girl." August looked up and licked his lips. "Can I taste you?"

I fought to speak but the look in his eyes had me speechless, so I simply nodded.

He smiled up at me as he grabbed the waistband of my tights and gently tugged them down.

"I need to taste you." He said, pulling the bottoms off my ankles, exposing my now soaked blue lace panties. He smirked. "You wet for me?"

I blushed.

He leaned in and kissed, licked, and sucked from my ankle up to the spot above my knee.

Ugh, stop teasing me!

He did the same to my other leg until he finally reached my core.

By then my body was practically begging for him.

"August, please..." I breathed.

He slid my underwear down my legs and leaned into my inner thighs, stopped and sat back on his haunches.

"Please what?" He bit back a smirk.

"August." I groaned, getting annoyed. "Just...do it."

"Nah. I wantchu to beg fa it." He smiled.

"I hate you." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"You won't be saying that once I put this mouth ta work." He chuckled. "Now say it."

"Say what?" I mumbled.

He tapped his chin then cheesed hard.

"Say, 'Big Daddy Aug, please eat me out with your mouth of greatness.' "

I sucked my teeth.

"August, stop playing." I glared at him. "I'm not saying that."

"I ain't playin' babygirl." He chuckled. "If you want it bad enough, you'll say it."

I thought about it:

Was I really about to beg this man to give me head?

"Big Daddy Aug," I sighed."please -oooo."

He dived in, literally.

His tongue slid all the way up inside of me and I gripped his head.

"Shit." I groaned as he pulled his tongue out and started teasing me again by kissing my thighs.

He added a finger.

"Mmm..." I whimpered trying not to be loud.

"Lemme hear you baby." He removed his finger and started licking up and down my opening then flicked his tongue over my love bud and I damn near lost all sense.

He repeated that over and over a couple of more times before he entered me with his tongue again while his thumb worked my bud.

"Aug!" I cried out, feeling my release creeping closer. "Please don't stop."

"You like this shit baybeh?" He looked up at me. "You like me workin' my tongue on ya?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered out, squirming.

"Yes what?" He sped up his fingers.

"Yes daddddy." I moaned."August, I'm cu-cumming."

"Let that shit go then baybeh." He sped up and traced out I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U and I cried out in pleasure.

A wave of ecstacy took over and a strong orgasm hit me.

I clamped my thighs together and grabbed his head hard.

He cleaned me with his tongue then used his shower towel to clean the bed, his chest and face.

All I could do was watch him, dazed.

He walked into the bathroom and I took deep calming breaths.

Damn, I was tired and I hadn't done anything.

I looked up and saw he was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

He chuckled when he saw me staring at my legs.

"I think I'm paralyzed." I laughed quietly.

He smiled. "Nah, you'll be fine once you sleep off a lil bit of the soreness."

I yawned and cuddled up into a pillow.

He slid on some basketball shorts and laid beside me, pulling me against his chest.

After a couple of mintues of silence, I finally spoke my thoughts.

"I do love you, August, but..." I turned to face him. "I'm scared."

He shushed me and pecked my forehead.

I traced the 'A' tattoo on his throat.

"I know, so am I. We'll talk about it in the mornin." He ran his fingers soothingly through my hair.

I nodded, feeling myself falling asleep.

"I love you, Bethany Chyanne Stanton." He kissed me passionately then placed his hand on my stomach.

Before I can reply, I was asleep.