Chapter 29.

(T'Asia in the picture!)

~August~

Before her mouth could close around my dick, I yanked her up and pushed her back against the wall.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I glared down at her, reaching behind her to turn the shower off.

"I told you." She bit her bottom lip. "We had sex and can I just say, you put it down sooo good."

"Bullshit." I practically yelled. "I mighta been fucked up but I wasn't that fucked up."

I chuckled and started to leave when she pulled me back and jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist.

I put one hand on the wall behind her and another on her back, trying to keep my balance.

"What the-" She pressed her mouth onto mine and I closed my mouth and tucked my lips in.

"Mmm!" She moan and rubbing her wetness over my dick. "Yess Aug, just like that!"

What the hell was wrong with her?

Doing all this extra shit.

I tried to put her down but she tightened her legs around me.

When I heard a voice behind me, I realized the reason for her behavior.

"Well," She looks at me with a straight face. "This explains where you were last night. Sorry for interrupting." She leaves.

Damn it.

T'Asia finally let go, smirking.

"Bethany! Shit, baby please wait!" I grabbed a towel and sprinted down the stairs. "B, please let me explain."

She was almost at the front door.

"No need." She turned and I couldn't tell what she's thinking. "I see you're busy so I'll just let myself out." She opened the door, then froze. "Is it crazy that I kind of expected this from you?"

"Bethany, baybeh please. You gotta-" I stepped towards her.

"I don't have to do anything," She backed up. "Except be a good parent to my child. Which you're doing a beautiful job of by the way."

"Bethany, I swear I didn't have sex with her. She's just my friend, okay? I told you I was gonna change fa us. You just came in at the wrong time..."

From the look on her face, I guess I said the wrong thing.

"Oh I'm sorry. So was I suppose to come in after you were finished? August you keep saying you're gonna change but look at this shit!" She gestured behind me.

I turned and see T'Asia in one of my shirts, smiling.

"Why the fuck is you still here?" She said and looked Bethany up and down then rolls her eyes. "We're busy."

Oh hell nah.

I opened my mouth but Bethany beat me to it.

"Little girl, you honestly don't know who the fuck you're talking to. I would suggest you learn some fucking respect for other people. You're oh so lucky I'm pregnant or I'd beat some into you, irrelevant bitch." She rolled her eyes at me. "Tell that bitch to fix her bruises."

Damn.

I ain't never heard B go off like that.

"Don't worry boo.We don't need her." She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Now let's go finish what we started."

I stared after Bethany and sighed.

The last thing Bethany said sinks in.

Tell that bitch to fix her bruises.

I spun around fast and grab T'Asia.

I looked down and saw her bruises were watery looking.

I released her and look down at the dark makeup on my hand.

"You thirsty ass bitch!" I pushed her towards the door. "I invited you into my fuckin' house! I fuckin' cared fa yo fake ass! How long you been lyin 'bout this shit?"

She didn't say anything but started fake crying hysterically.

"Nah don't fuckin cry now! I probably just lost the last chance I had with my girl cause of yo ass fakin abuse and shit! What else did you lie about?! Did we even fuck last night?!"

"No, but Aug please let me-" She reached for me.

"Nah, get the fuck out my house with that shit, man." I pushed her out the door and slammed it in her face.

I couldn't believe this shit.

How she gone do that shit to me when all I did was care for her?

I leaned my back against the door.

How was I gonna get Bethany back this time?

~Bethany~

I didn't even know what to think or say about August right now.

I wasn't mad or sad, just...confused?

I mean, catching him with that disrespectful demon kind of hurt me but I saw it felt more like I didn't care.

Damn hormones.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind.

I pulled up to the park and killed the engine, laying my head back against the seat.

I called Derek twice last night and this morning he texted me saying he should be here.

I hoped he did show up cause I didn't know if I could face my parents alone.

I grabbed my purse, fixed my dress, then started walking towards the big 'STANTON FAMILY REUNION!' banner.

I placed my hand on my stomach nervously when I spotted my parents.

God be with me.