Chapter 7

Park Jimin's wife

Park Jimin's wife.

A week went by. I was extremely busy with work and university. In the last few weeks I kind of forgot about the course paper for my bachelor's degree so I've been catching up on that. Work's also been a nuisance together with Jungkook and the torture that we all call paperwork.

As for Jimin, he was also busy lately. His dad is retiring soon so Jimin's getting ready to take over the company. Although I can't really say I miss him. After his apology he went back to practically ignoring me which I don't complain about as long as he keeps his hands off of me.

It was a Friday morning and also my day off. Putting on my loose joggers and a long sleeved shirt I went out my room, plopped down on the couch in the living room wanting to watch tv. Finding a remote I clicked the power button but the tv didn't seem to work. Hitting the remote a few times I tried again but nothing happened.

Maybe Jimin can help...

Standing up from the couch, I headed towards his bedroom. After much hesitation, I knocked on the door but there was no response. I knocked again but harder this time and there was still no response.

"Jimin? You there?" I asked quite loud. He should've heard my voice since I practically yelled. He couldn't have been taking a shower because I would've heard the water running.

"I'm coming inside!"

Pressing the door handle down, I slowly pull the door open. I don't know why but I was tiptoeing on my feet like some robber. Walking down a short corridor I ended up standing in the middle of Jimin's room. I've never been here before.

Examining the layout of the room, I found myself drooling over the interior. The walls were painted dark grey with wooden logs accenting them. A tiled floor and huge windows up to the ceiling. On my right were the bathroom and a walk-in closet while on the opposite side of the room was a door to an office.

Looking around for Jimin, I found him sleeping peacefully under the covers. Walking up to his sleeping figure, I went down to his level wanting to see him up close.

His hair locks were messily hanging on his face, nose sometimes scrunching up at the tingling sensation. His plump lips slightly parted, forming a shape of a heart. Eyes closed, sharp jawline, flawless skin; every little thing was perfect about him.

I also found him cute.

No, I didn't.

No, no, no, no...

I hit myself in the forehead a few times trying to get the stupid thought out of my head. "You're dumb, Y/n. You are so dumb," I talked to myself completely forgetting about Jimin who is in deep sleep right beside me.

Once I dealt with my thought I faced Jimin again but now from a further standpoint. I remembered he has work today and I think he's late which isn't good for him.