Chapter 20

Reason for hatred

Reason for hatred.

Y/n

I watched Jimin plop down on the kind sized bed, his legs crossed as he put his hands behind his head, staring me down. Gulping at the sight, I stayed on my spot, looking back at him.

"Stop looking at me that way, Y/n. If there was a couch, I would totally propose I sleep on it but I guess you're out of luck," Jimin tried to hide his smirk unsuccessfully, silently snickering afterwards.

"If there was a way, I wouldn't even go on this honeymoon with you," I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

Because you're really hard to handle, Park Jimin...

Freshening up after the flight, I exited the bathroom and sat on the floor about to unpack the suitcase. I wasn't daring to look at Jimin whose alluring aura I could feel while sitting three meters away. I could tell he was watching me but I tried to ignore it.

"Did you perhaps take any sexy lingerie with you? I would love to see it," he flirted. Or more like teased, fully knowing how it makes me feel.

"If you don't stop with your dirty talk I will punch you in the face," I glared, aggressively folding my shirt.

"Ooof, aggressive," he puffed. "I like it!"

"Park Jimin!" I shouted, annoyed. "You better stop now before I push this tripod down your throat," I threatened with a death glare, waving the thing in front of him.

He amusingly scoffed, standing up from the bed. As he started walking towards me, my panic started arising with every step he took. I pursed my lips together, gulping as Jimin stopped in front of me, standing tall while I was sitting on the floor on my knees.

"How about I push something of mine down your throat?" He lowly spoke with seduction in his voice. Hands in his pockets, he looked down at me, probably enjoying seeing me be so vulnerable under him.

I stared at Jimin, not able to utter even a single word. I felt an electric shock going through my whole body. Blushing hard at his words and the current intense position, I bit my bottom lip while gluing my eyes to the floor out of awkwardness.

"Alright, let me help you with this," he changed the topic, pulling up his pants a bit and squatting down to my level. Taking a random bag out of the suitcase, he was beginning to open it.

"Yaaah! DON'T TOUCH THIS!" I screamed, snapping a little bag out of his hands that was full of my underwear. He blinked at me a couple times, clueless about what's inside it.

"Jesus, Y/n... you gotta stop screaming or our neighbors will think that I kidnapped you!"

"You sorta kinda did though," I raised a brow.