Chapter 18

Unreachable

Unreachable.

Y/n

It was a typical Monday morning at work. Before going on a honeymoon with Jimin, I had to go to work for at least one day to sort out my unfinished tasks and prepare everything necessary for my leave.

As I was signing different documents and organizing the files, I couldn't help but be nervous about the upcoming trip. The fact that me and Jimin will be alone, was making me anxious.

After that grand party, he's been acting unusual in a sense of being overprotective and clingy. It scared me because I was wondering what happened after that kiss him and I shared. I don't remember a thing. For all I know, we woke up in the same bed, embracing each other. The curiosity was taking the better of me so I tried asking Jimin if I did something embarrassing but I had no luck. He wouldn't tell me. And it was eating me up inside.

"Whatcha thinking about?" A voice near my ear spoke, making me jolt on my chair, startled.

"Jesus... Jungkook," I sighed, resting back on my chair. "Don't ever do that again!" I gave a death glare to a man standing next to me.

"I think it's the first time someone called me Jesus..." he commented, pressing a finger on his chin. "Should I grow my hair out too?"

"What? No- oh my god," I put a hand over my face, too stressed. "What are you doing here? Get out. I don't have time for you," I signaled with my hand.

"No need to be rude. Geez," he scoffed, slowly moving towards the door. "I was about to offer help but if you don't want it then I am leaving~" he sang.

I look up, my eyes meeting his. Jungkook already opened the door, extremely slowly leaving, waiting for my response with a grin.

"Stop."

"I knew it!" He whisper yelled to himself, slamming the door shut with his whole body and jogging up to me, pulling a chair along with him. "So-"

"No conversations besides work. I really don't have time to gossip with you."

"Lady. Let me talk first!" Jungkook rolled his eyes at me. "I was about to ask what do you want me to do. You gotta chill."

"Never tell a stressed woman to chill, Jungkook. You may end up getting your dick cut off at a such comment," I warned, crossing my arms. He visibly gulped, sweat already forming on his forehead.

"I- sor..."

"I'll let it slide this time. You gotta take notes and learn," I patted his shoulder, Jungkook forming a pout. "God, you're such a kid."

"Y/n... you seriously need to stop calling me god. I might end up joining a cult at this rate!"

I raised my brows for a second, staring at Jungkook questionably. The next second both of us burst out laughing hysterically. I might've even shed a tear in the process.