Chapter 8

Oppa

Oppa.

I felt relieved, knowing that Jimin was thankful for my effort. Only two words came out of his mouth but for now it was enough. It gave me hope. It gave me another reason to try and make it work between us. Whatever it was that I was trying to do...

A young man approached me with a cup of water in his hand. "Good morning, Mrs Park. Here, drink it," a polite man handed me a cup which I gulped in one go.

"Thank you. And please... don't call me like that, I prefer Y/n," I smiled wiping my wet lips afterwards.

"Okay, Y/n. By the way, my name is Kim Taehyung, it's very nice to finally meet my friend's wife," he winked making me let out a chuckle.

"So you and Jimin are friends? How can you work for him?" I genuinely asked, curious how they separate work from friendship.

"I wouldn't say I work for him, more like with him. But theoretically speaking, yeah, he's my boss," Taehyung shrugged his shoulders like it's not a big deal. "I don't let him boss me around though," he whispered causing me to giggle once again.

This Taehyung is giving off good vibes and also is very nice. I'm not gonna lie, he looks really handsome too. I feel like I need to add him to the list of men I don't hate. So far only two people make the list which are my dad and Jungkook.

Jimin so far is nowhere near that list but I'm working on that and also hoping for his cooperation. He has to earn the right to be on that list.

"Are you going to stay here until the meeting is over or you're leaving?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll probably stay. I don't want to go back and forth on a bus because it takes a lot of time. I'll just wait until Jimin finishes work, I don't have anything better to do now anyway," I explained and the man's eyes lit up.

"Then do you wanna go grab anything to eat? They'll be there for a while," he pointed at the meeting room making me sigh. I nodded and both of us headed to the cafeteria.

We grabbed the delicious looking food, put it on our trays and sat in the corner. I didn't have breakfast yet that's why I started digging in my food right away.

"So..." Taehyung said with a full mouth. Once he chewed the food and swallowed it, he continued. "Your food is delicious, I really like it!"

How does he-...

"Wait what? How do you know how my food tastes?" I raised a brow, taken aback.

"When Jimin is busy he doesn't eat his lunch. He always says he doesn't have time to eat it and then he tries to throw it away. But I never let him and take it for myself," he smiled. "Wouldn't want your cooking go to waste now, would we?"